Chi-Chi's Flour Tortillas Burrito Size - 8 CT uploaded by Jon M.Chi-Chi's Flour Tortillas Burrito Size - 8 CT uploaded by naf C.Chi-Chi's Flour Tortillas Burrito Size - 8 CT uploaded by Megan K.

BY CHI-CHI'S #74 in Tortillas

Chi-Chi's® Flour Tortilla Burrito Size - 8 CT.
Let the Fiesta Begin!™.
Quick meal solution on back!
Resealable.
0g trans fat. see more...

naf C.
We bought this from Safeway and this is the first time that we tried tortillas from this brand. They seem decent and not too pricey either. They're soft and easy to separate. I've tried some other brand that stick together when you bring them out of the refrigerator. They are similar to other tortillas in taste though. They have a good taste. I would recommend it to everyone.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Making tacos today for the family. I buy this all the time and it's the perfect size for our hungry appetites. Plus it's a really good flavored burrito tortillas. Bought for a lottle under $2. And since it's a brand we keep getting I'd definitely recommend it
Corina W.
El Paso, TX
Growing up in a Hispanic town in Texas then moving to a small town in Ohio! It can be hard to find some good tortillas! These have been my favorite so far.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
These are my favorite tortillas! They're the perfect size for burritos, tacos, fajitas, and quesadillas. They have great flavor.
Jon M.
Waverly
I enjoy throwing together some meat and whatever I can add to it. Wraps are a go to when time is short and I'm hungry.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
Inexpensive and great tasting. I use these to make tacos, burritos, and quesadillas. Very versatile.