BY CHI-CHI'S #74 in Tortillas

Chi-Chi's® Fajita Style Flour Tortilla.
8 Count.
Let the fiesta begin!™
0g trans fat.
Quick meal solution on back!
8 tortillas.
Resealable.
Tear here. see more...

Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I really like the whole wheat version of these, but he best part is how long they last. I bought these four months ago and if you keep them sealed and I'm the fridge, they'll last so long. I just got one out this morning, heated it up on the microwave and it was soft and tasted just like they did when I bought them.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I heat these on my George Forman Grill, which is so much quicker and easier than using my tortilla warmer, and they get hotter and stay that way longer. I fold one in half, put cheese in the middle and put it into the grill and have grilled cheese, which I may or may not dip into picante sauce. Being house bound in the winter, I eat a lot of tuna fish salad wrapped in tortillas. I also will put tuna, chicken, or beef with cheese in a folded tortilla and have a grilled sandwich. As a toast option, I spread butter and jam on them and have them with my morning coffee. When I don't have cornbread fixins to make to eat with beans, these are good too just heated plain in the grill.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
My great food to cook with everyday and it doesn't have corn it it and I love the texture and very healthy for you,and there are nothing bad about this product and I would recommend to others to try .
Jamie L.
Carlisle
These are absolutely wonderful. I love to use these when making quesadillas or soft tacos. Real easy to fold into a burrito without ripping. Also love to fry these in oil to make a crispy shell.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
You know you're about to make a Delicious! Fajita with these wraps. Wooo hoo! Just need the peppers the Mozz cheese, some seasoned grilled chicken bits and yum! You don't even have to heat this tortilla up to much it gets soft in seconds!
Jennifer A.
These tortillas are so good the tortilla is so soft and yummy you can make tacos or make a burrito it's very high in calories though so i try not to eat it very often but it is very good and i would recommend
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
These are the only tortilla's my husband and I buy! We also only buy the fajita size, they're the perfect size for tacos. They're very soft and delicious!
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I love these flour tortillas especially for my pin wheels that I make. They hold up well when I roll them and are easy to cut into bit size pieces.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Chi chi flour tortillas are yummy. They are the perfect size. They are also good for more than just tacos. They make great tortilla chips too...
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Love using these for Mexican nights! My roommate and I use them for tacos, which they are the perfect size for. The taste is very good.