BY CHI-CHI'S

Chi-Chi's® Fiesta Mild Salsa Con Queso. see more...

Meka H.
I like to get munchios or plain chips and dip them in this a like spicy stuff but if it's too hot i get heartburn but this is good
Rosey K.
My family loves this queso salsa. My guests love it too especially when I mix in a mild salsa and heat it up.
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
My husband and I love this dip! sometimes we use to with cooked hamburger for an even more awesome appetizer.
keisha R.
Los angeles , California
Lo e provado y la verdad me encanta demasiado y mas con chips me facina i love i love 😋😋😋😋
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
I love Chi-Chi brand name and i love queso.. its worth the money and taste to give it a try
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this dip with some chips it is real cheap and can get it at Walmart.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
I love this queso salsa! It's not too spicy and the cheese tastes authentic. I always dip my tortilla chips in it.