BY CHI-CHI'S #47 in Salsa

Chi-Chi's® Fiesta All Natural Mild Salsa. see more...

Justine A.
2005 reviews
This is our favorite store bought salsa. Chi Chi's tastes much better than Old El Paso or Ortega. I love all of the Chi Chi's varieties. For store bought salsa it is very good.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
I absolutely love this salsa! The ingredients always taste fresh! I can get this at my local Grocery store or Wal-Mart for a very reasonable price. My favorite way to have it is mixed with sour cream! It tastes excellent with Tortilla Chips or Quesadillas!
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
Chi-Chis used to be my favorite restaurant unfortunately I don't think it's around anymore. Therefore, I love the fact that they still sell items around the stores. Absolutely delicious!
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I do like this salsa and it is reasonably priced if you want a decent salsa. I really wish the Chi Chi's Restaurant was still open and I think more people would eat this salsa
Chelsea M.
Belleville, IL
Very good for store bought salsa. I tend to like it because it's less vinegar-flavored than other jar salsas. I prefer homemade salsa though.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
It's a good salsa it's also affordable and available at my local stores. The consistency it's good not too watery which is a plus for me.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
I like this salsa. It’s thick and rich. I use it more for cooking than a dip because of its thick consistency and sweet taste.
Amy G.
A great taste and not hot st all, good for flavor and cooking with. Not a chunky salsa if that is what you are looking for.
Maria Y.
Great salsa, especially for the price! I love it with some blue corn tortilla chips! A great side for any Mexican dish!
Amy B.
This is a great tasting salsa. A perfect blend of favors. I also like the many different ingredients and consistency.