CHI CHI44 Ionic Power Plus C-1 Vitalizing Shampoo (For Fuller Thicker Hair) 946ml/32oz

BY CHI

A vitalizing shampoo for chemically treated & dry hair Helps gently cleanse scalp & hair Formulated with natural ingredients to exfoliate dead cells & build-up Dissolves sebum & detoxifies free radicals Primes hair for more effective penetration of CHI Stimulating Conditioner Leaves hair full & thick Chemical-free see more...

Monika J.
Frederick, MD
My hair is super thick. When I started working out and having to shower every day, I needed to find a shampoo that could clean the gunk out of my hair and still keep it soft. Chi's vitalizing shampoo for thicker hair has kept me tangle free and my hair feeling great despite the daily washing!
toni l.
Hampton, VA
since my hair my is so thin, i do whatever i can to give it that more full look. this shampoo is. great basis for that. it helps give my hair body and keeps the moisture in it. i love it because i don't have to use a lot of other products and do things to my hair that's bad for it
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Very good product I use often ..........,I would recommend to all my friends to use it has a great smell and last long to my pleasing it is a lot better then other products in my opinion I am always satisfied when I use it!
Iqra K.
17023 Kettle Creek Dr. Spring, TX
I have sorta thick hair so I'm always confused whether I should use a shampoo for my not-so-thick-but-not-so-thin-either hair so my friend recommended this shampoo and I loved it! It did wonders on my hair! 10/10 would recommend
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
My hair is thin and straight with no thickness or body what so ever! I have used so many products and sad to say my hair is still thin and flat as ever. I bought the chi power plus shampoo and gave it a try. After a few days I could already tell how fuller my hair felt and had more volume. The smell is good, the size of the product is fair and over all I am really happy with the product!
Katherine P.
I absolutely love all CHI products. This particular product smells wonderful and does exactly what it says. I may already have thick hair but this made my hair sooooo much fuller from roots to tips. The only downfall is the price. I can't always afford to purchase CHI Products but when I do, I don't mind to spend it!
Gabby R.
Arlington, TX
It lastes for ever and leaves your hair smelling good , its not cheap and not all the stores sell it but it really worth the money your hair gets ticker I used it and it worked.
Vicki C.
I have thin hair so I love using products that will create an illusion for thicker hair. This product is amazing, like all other CHI products. CHI has never disappointed! Also smells amazing!
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I have very thick hair so this is one of the shampoos I use and it lives my hair very nice and smooth since I have really black hair this makes my hair Evan more darker.
Sitlaly M.
Hidalgo, TX
This product has helped me in my opinion because i used to have really thin hair & i have so little hair that i need volume & stuff like that i purchased it last year & i loved it & the heat protectant too now i repurchase it everytime i ran out of it !
pariss.Angelo U.
Rockwall Texas , TX
Does this make your hair thicker I’m looking for something to make my hair thicker because I have really thin hair if it makes your hair thicker let me know and let me know where to buy it at