Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Red Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron

by CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Red Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Red Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Red Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron

Is this product worth your money? Does it straight your hair easily?
Start your review of Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Red Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron!
Chi irons are by far my favorite iron. I bought mine from my salon and it's been my favorite ever since. Easy to use and very sturdy. Seems expensive but they are very well made and last forever!
Lilburn, GA
Ulta always has the best product and their prices are reasonable. I am a repeat user and I love their rewards system. I buy lotions, perfume, makeup, hair product anything here. You can find any brand any product at Ulta.
Bessemer, PA
I had never used a straightener before this but I'm so glad I finally got one. It does the job well and quickly. It heats up fast and stays warm even after to do last minute touch-ups. Plus it's red, my favourite colour!
Wow! I have tried so many flat irons and this one was the best by far. My hair felt and looked great after I used it. A bit on the pricey side but worth every penny.
Bee Cave, TX
Doesn't snag my hair which is good. Hair still feels soft after straightening. Loved the CHI heat protectant spray that came with it! Going to buy the full size soon. Only problem with it is that it still takes me a bit to straighten my hair even on the highest temperature setting, but that could be because I have stubborn red hair.
I had been using a very old iron I had and I didn't feel that was doing anything to my hair. I switched to this one and I love it. It heats up super quick, just about enough to successfully straighten your hair without causing damage.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is THE BEST straightener we own, and with a household full of coils and curls that's saying something. We bought it from Sally's and absolutely adore it. It gets my daughter's beautiful curls pin straight in a snap!
Hanover Park, IL
I had this CHI straightener for so long! I used it every day in high school. Super reliable and I would recommend anyone that is interested in investing a straightener.
Loveland , OH
This thing is my life. My hair is so frizzy and the chi helps me tame it. When I'm done my hair looks sleek as can be. I highly recommend it. It's worth the money.
Fort payne , AL
This is by far the best flat iron I've ever used in my hair. Most will leave my hair parched looking. This one adds some serious shine and smoothness that can't be beat.