Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is great and helps really smooth and shine the hair. I like how it is thinner so I can take on my hair in smaller pieces. I like how there is a round shape so I can add a curled under look without creasing the hair.
Lexie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI has always been the hair utensils I use, but I have had to send back multiple CHI irons due to them messing up. Luckily I still had a warranty on them so I was able to get a new for only $30! But I love the brand I have always used it!
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flat iron is the best very affordable and starightens my hair really good very long lasting i had it about 2 years now and stoll in good condition gets hot really fast
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi hair straightner! I purchased this from Ulta years ago and mine is still working like brand new. It straightens hair so fast so you dont have to keep going over the same hair and damaging it. I would highly reccomend!
Erica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my Chi hair straightener! I also have the curling iron too. I have extremely curly hair and this straightener works so amazing for my hair and leaves my hair silky straight. I recommend all this brands products
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite straightener I've ever used. I've had 3 over the past 10 years and I'll keep buying them. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't dry it out. My hair is stick straight and smooth, plus it makes my hair shine.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay , I feel like the original black ceramic one works better , and gets hotter than this one , my hair is really curly so it needs high heat , but if you have wavy hair this one will work perfectly for you! Plus it's pink and cute !!!!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi but the downfall is they always break. I'm on my 4th one. I don't buy the chi brand anymore. I just take my sisters hand me down straighteners. The chi works and straightens great but the product usually breaks
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this straightener! Always my go-to. I use it for straightening or doing quick loose waves. It is not very expensive for the value of the product and how long it lasts. I have had two of these past 10 years, they last!
Jayna S.
Fort Worth
The Chi flat iron works ok on my hair. The main problem is that I have thick naturally curly hair. I mainly use it to touch up after having been to hair stylist. I find it difficult to blow dry my hair smooth & straight on my own. Even when I follow it up with Chi flat iron, it does not seem to hold very well.