Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Sheelpi P.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I use hairstraightner weekly after shampooing . It is easy to use and do not harm your hair. But I would suggest to use serum before applying heat to your hair. I feel comfortable using this . I would recommend this product .
Keysha J.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
Chi straighteners are simply the best. They have a ton of choices so you can find one that fits your style. This bad boy will never let you down. Make sure to use a thermal protectant so your hair is safe at high heats
Kacie C.
Kacie C.
I have been using the same CHI straightener for years. I have fine textured hair and it works amazing. I part my hair into two to three sections and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommend this straightener!
Selena m.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
This brand is my favorite for hot tools. It's pretty pricy but I PROMISE ITS WORTH THE MONEY. it glides so nicely on my hair, I don't have to go over and over with it to get y hair straight which means less hair damage and these straighteners last so long!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love using this. I find that it heats up fast, remains a constant temp, and cool down quickly once you're done. Be sure that your hair is totally dry and that you use a heat serum when you straighten your hair!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Larchmont , NY
I loveeeee this straightener! I got it on sale at Tj Maxx a couple of years ago and it still works so well! I love the bright pink color. It's very lightweight and easy to pack when traveling. It heats up quickly and works very well on my hair.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale , CA
This product is okay , I feel like the original black ceramic one works better , and gets hotter than this one , my hair is really curly so it needs high heat , but if you have wavy hair this one will work perfectly for you! Plus it's pink and cute !!!!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This is one of my favorite flat irons. It's cute and very effective. I got mine at Sally's. The only problem I had with it is it didn't have a temperature option. I wouldn't still say it's an amazing product!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
I have had this straightener for years and I can't say enough good things. There's only one heat setting no manual control but I love it. I use this almost everyday and it keeps my hair straight, I would get it again when mine is no longer usable
stephanie a.
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
A very lightweight and pretty tool , I have been loyal to this brand for tools ever since i started doing my hair lol , I use this straightner every other day , its very affordable and fit anywhere. I love it