Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Even with my thick frizzy hair, I can get both a straight or curled style much quicker with this iron than I ever could with others. I absolutely love the fact that it heats up so quickly. Even has low enough settings for me to use on my 5 year old's hair.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
This is the only iron that I will use.  It seems to be the only type that doesnt damage my hair and makes my hair looks amazing!.  Not only that but the brand seems to last!  The price is expensive but definitely worth it
Leslie E.
Chi makes the ultimate flat iron. It's quick heating, wide range of temp controls, straightens in a single pass usually, ergonomic, and easy to travel with. I've had less damage using the chi iron than with others I've used in the past.
Khyra R.
Love lobe lobe lobe LOVE this flat iron. I have really thick, curly, natural hair and most flat irons don't achieve the level of sleekness I usually go for but BAAABY this flat iron is a God send and I'd recommend it to any and everyone.
Lexie M.
CHI has always been the hair utensils I use, but I have had to send back multiple CHI irons due to them messing up. Luckily I still had a warranty on them so I was able to get a new for only $30! But I love the brand I have always used it!
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
This straightener is great and helps really smooth and shine the hair. I like how it is thinner so I can take on my hair in smaller pieces. I like how there is a round shape so I can add a curled under look without creasing the hair.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This flat iron is the best very affordable and starightens my hair really good very long lasting i had it about 2 years now and stoll in good condition gets hot really fast
Kristy H.
I love my Chi hair straightner! I purchased this from Ulta years ago and mine is still working like brand new. It straightens hair so fast so you dont have to keep going over the same hair and damaging it. I would highly reccomend!
Erica C.
I absolutely love my Chi hair straightener! I also have the curling iron too. I have extremely curly hair and this straightener works so amazing for my hair and leaves my hair silky straight. I recommend all this brands products
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely my favorite straightener I've ever used. I've had 3 over the past 10 years and I'll keep buying them. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't dry it out. My hair is stick straight and smooth, plus it makes my hair shine.