BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
My hair is pretty curly and very thick. I love using this straightener because it heats up so fast and leaves my hair so smooth and polished. The only drawback for me at least is the fact that it takes a bit to cool down. I have a 2 year old and have to be very cautious when finished using this tool. But all in all it's a great product and I would recommend to anyone!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Got this at Ulta. Love racking up Ulta points while buying something I need! It does a great job straightening my frizzy hair and the cord is super long and reaches from my bathroom to my bedroom. Chi is the ultimate straightener and I wouldn't use any other brand.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
I bought this straightener when I left for college at age 18. I am now 25 and have been using it as my only straightener ever since! It has held up through the last seven years of hair care and even made me a few grilled cheese sandwiches in the dorm days.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
The chi irons last such a long time. I had my first one for 8 years before I had to replace it. The straightener creates smooth and shiny hair. It's easy to use and to travel with. I have repurchased another and just love them. I recommend this product 100%.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
One thing I know about this chi is its dependability to last you a long time! It is a great straightener and can get your hair looking straight and still maintain that gorgeous shine! Or you can actually curl your hair with it too!!! Overall great straightener!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I bought this years ago and it is my go to straightener. I love it. It does a great job at keeping it straight throughout the day. It's basically paid for itself. I need to repurchase a new one that isn't so bulky but I'm still waiting for it to break lol
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
The only straightener you'll need. It's so easy to use. It straightens and can curl your hair too! Very pleased with the ease of use. It heats up quickly and packs well for travel. I would buy this again if it ever wears out. So far it's really nice.
Riley R.
Love this straightener!! So many different heat and width options Too chose from. Also a lot of different colors to choose from. I have thick hair and this does the job with out having to straighten the same piece of hair 20 times. I deffinitely reccomend the chi brand,
Haley K.
Gardner
Wish it came with a glove but i'm always happy with the results of my hair while using this product. i style my bangs everyday with it and it's lasted years with no signs of damage at all. my hair is normally pretty straight but this gives it the extra straightness it needs to be perfect!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
This was my very first Chi and I loved it. I had it for years until I finally dropped it one too many times and one of the plates broke off. I would use this everyday for at least 4 years. It held up very nicely. I highly recommend chi flatirons.
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?