Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love my chi at first I thought these were expensive for no reason but after buying and using this over my old cheap straightener I could really tell the difference in how smooth and shiny my hair looked after
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Pinconning , MI
I mean what can I say, it's a straightener and it gets the job done. I have naturally wavy hair and it really makes it straight. I've had my straightener for years and it's still working just as great as the day I got it
Christina L.
Christina L.
Virginia Beach
I have pretty thick curly hair. So a flatiron is a serious investment for me. I purchased this flat iron from ulta and I can say I was far from disappointed. It straightens my hair after the first time I go over it. Also it never burns or smells burnt at all.
Jade E.
Jade E.
Springfield, IL
Use this exact one in my salon! Have a few others as well but I mainly use this one! Love the smoothness of the plates versus ones that pull and snag!! Have had those too!! This one definitely has my stamp of approval!
BROOKE B.
BROOKE B.
CEDAR HILL, MO
Love this!!!!!!!!!!! Gets my hair so straight I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you CHI I love your product it really works and it's so amazing!! I would recommend this brand to everyone such a great hair straightener
Monika S.
Monika S.
I have not used any other hair straightener for my really curly hair. It's not too expensive and they are always on sale at ulta. I do really like this straightener but occasionally my hair will get caught in between the plates.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
My friend owns this and let me use it one morning before going out with the girls.. I was at her kitchen table and without looking I managed to get my hair perfectly straight.. I would definitely buy this in the future
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
Love this straightener because it's easy, cute, and portable! I love it so much. I works so quick and easy! I am a repeated user. My hair type is straight but yet a little curly underneath & this definitely does the trick!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
Love this. I use my other straightener to curl my hair but this one is the best to straighten. I have this curly hair and it works great. I love chi. The only problem is it doesn't have a temperature control so the heat may be too high for some high types
Paulina E.
Paulina E.
Sacramento , CA
Love this straightener !!! Chi is one of my favorite hair brands. It heats up fast so don't worry if you need your hair fixed asap , the curls last long too if you decide not to make your hair straight & cute colors !!