Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Riley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener!! So many different heat and width options Too chose from. Also a lot of different colors to choose from. I have thick hair and this does the job with out having to straighten the same piece of hair 20 times. I deffinitely reccomend the chi brand,
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only straightener you'll need. It's so easy to use. It straightens and can curl your hair too! Very pleased with the ease of use. It heats up quickly and packs well for travel. I would buy this again if it ever wears out. So far it's really nice.
Haley K.
Gardner
Wish it came with a glove but i'm always happy with the results of my hair while using this product. i style my bangs everyday with it and it's lasted years with no signs of damage at all. my hair is normally pretty straight but this gives it the extra straightness it needs to be perfect!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first Chi and I loved it. I had it for years until I finally dropped it one too many times and one of the plates broke off. I would use this everyday for at least 4 years. It held up very nicely. I highly recommend chi flatirons.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightener for 5 years, and it still works like the first day I bought it! The tourmaline coating makes my hair super smooth and minimizes damage. I wish that it had a few different heat settings, but this is worthy investment!
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned a few CHI straighteners over the years, and I can't say a single bad thing. They work well and last forever. I got mine at Ulta during a sale and never regretted it. I have extremely wavy hair, and I use my CHI to both straighten and curl my hair.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even with my thick frizzy hair, I can get both a straight or curled style much quicker with this iron than I ever could with others. I absolutely love the fact that it heats up so quickly. Even has low enough settings for me to use on my 5 year old's hair.
Khyra R.
Love lobe lobe lobe LOVE this flat iron. I have really thick, curly, natural hair and most flat irons don't achieve the level of sleekness I usually go for but BAAABY this flat iron is a God send and I'd recommend it to any and everyone.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only iron that I will use.  It seems to be the only type that doesnt damage my hair and makes my hair looks amazing!.  Not only that but the brand seems to last!  The price is expensive but definitely worth it
Leslie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi makes the ultimate flat iron. It's quick heating, wide range of temp controls, straightens in a single pass usually, ergonomic, and easy to travel with. I've had less damage using the chi iron than with others I've used in the past.