Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Larchmont , NY
I loveeeee this straightener! I got it on sale at Tj Maxx a couple of years ago and it still works so well! I love the bright pink color. It's very lightweight and easy to pack when traveling. It heats up quickly and works very well on my hair.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
I have had this straightener for years and I can't say enough good things. There's only one heat setting no manual control but I love it. I use this almost everyday and it keeps my hair straight, I would get it again when mine is no longer usable
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Altus, OK
I love my chi straightener! The plates allow my hair to glide through effortlessly. Be sure to use the recommended heat setting for your hair type. It does get very hot and you don't want to scorch your hair.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This is one of my favorite flat irons. It's cute and very effective. I got mine at Sally's. The only problem I had with it is it didn't have a temperature option. I wouldn't still say it's an amazing product!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
This product is okay , I feel like the original black ceramic one works better , and gets hotter than this one , my hair is really curly so it needs high heat , but if you have wavy hair this one will work perfectly for you! Plus it's pink and cute !!!!
stephanie a.
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
A very lightweight and pretty tool , I have been loyal to this brand for tools ever since i started doing my hair lol , I use this straightner every other day , its very affordable and fit anywhere. I love it
Marlyn D.
Marlyn D.
I've had this straightener for YEARS and it's still in perfect condition. Still works as the first day I bought it. It's cute and small it's been to many vacations with me, I'll def be repurchasing from CHI !
🦋Emily G.
🦋Emily G.
Omaha
Probably the only straightener that will keep my hair straightened all day long! Doesn't turn wavy it keeps it super straight just like how I want it. A bit overpriced but it gets the job done which is great
Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Holiday
It's not as good as it use to be, where you get to choose the temperature, but it's still great, still gets very hot, and still straightens my hair. I love that it has a long cord and is easy to travel wit
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
I LOVE my chi. It does a great job at straightening my hair and it doesn't really damage it. It's quick to use and does a good job, which is saying something since I typically have thick, frizzy hair. It makes me hair look sleek and shiny after using :-)