Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
kylie h.
Austin, TX
CHI is a classic straightener. It's not super fancy, and delivers exactly what I need. Since I have fine hair, I love the skinny size to really get into the crevices. Every now and again I'll get a little piece of hair stuck in between the heating plates and the plastic, but I love it anyway!
Heather G.
After every straightener I could try, CHI is def. worth the investment. Reduces that "fried" look to the ends of my hair, doesn't' leave the burnt smell, my hair is always smooth and soft when I am done. The style last until I get it wet again or 3 days. Great product. Highly recommend.
madison s.
Apex, NC
Love this straightener. This keeps my hair sleek and straight and it happens within seconds. I have had this straightener for years and it still works perfectly! I bought mine at ultra beauty. The only thing with the one I have is that you can't control the temperature it goes to.
Lexi M.
Duluth
I love my Chi hair straightener I use it to straighten and curl my hair. I use my straightener every single day. I use it to curl and it gives me nice wavey curl. I am satisfied by this product for sure. I would recommend this to others for sure! I would buy another one.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I have had this straightener for 2 years. It's durable and gets the job done. I usually add product prior to hair drying. I have thin hair so I usually straighten or curl my hair with it. Sometimes a few strands of hair get caught in rotating plates but other than that, no complaints.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
I love this straightener!!! I have never ever used another one since I got my first one. They last forever!!!! The only down side is that the second one I bought -because my sister and I would share and I wanted my own- is not as good as the first one. Not sure if they changed the technology. With that said, it's still amazing!
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this straighter. I had this brand before and when my roommate ruined it I had to buy another. I have just past the shoulder thing hair. It's wavy but not curly. This straightner works quickly but without drying out my hair. My hair always feels so soft after using it.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
My hair is pretty curly and very thick. I love using this straightener because it heats up so fast and leaves my hair so smooth and polished. The only drawback for me at least is the fact that it takes a bit to cool down. I have a 2 year old and have to be very cautious when finished using this tool. But all in all it's a great product and I would recommend to anyone!
Linsey A.
Have you met my best friend? haha. I have the worst unmanageable curly frizz, but I bought this baby and now I am smooth and sleek 5 days a week. Without this magic wand, I would be looking like a fool. I always stick to Chi, because it has proven itself time and time again.
Lindsey S.
My go to straightener. I have had 3 of these. They are worth every penny, although I usually buy it when it's on sale at ulta. It not only straightens but it curls. So it's like a two in one. It heats up evenly and it's really quick to straighten my thick long hair