Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
One thing I know about this chi is its dependability to last you a long time! It is a great straightener and can get your hair looking straight and still maintain that gorgeous shine! Or you can actually curl your hair with it too!!! Overall great straightener!
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
The only straightener you'll need. It's so easy to use. It straightens and can curl your hair too! Very pleased with the ease of use. It heats up quickly and packs well for travel. I would buy this again if it ever wears out. So far it's really nice.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
No complaint so far I've had it about a month so far and I love it. It feels a like cheaper compared to the salon level Chi but I like that you can control the temp and that it comes with a carrying case and that it's usually on sale and comes with their spray ion product for heat protection.
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
I have this chi straighter it's super easy to use. Gets hot real quick so be careful you can get burn trust me I have several burns. IT straightens your hair withing seconds I only have to pass this trough my hair once to get it straight I love it
Haley K.
Haley K.
Gardner
Wish it came with a glove but i'm always happy with the results of my hair while using this product. i style my bangs everyday with it and it's lasted years with no signs of damage at all. my hair is normally pretty straight but this gives it the extra straightness it needs to be perfect!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
This was my very first Chi and I loved it. I had it for years until I finally dropped it one too many times and one of the plates broke off. I would use this everyday for at least 4 years. It held up very nicely. I highly recommend chi flatirons.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
I have had this straightener for 5 years, and it still works like the first day I bought it! The tourmaline coating makes my hair super smooth and minimizes damage. I wish that it had a few different heat settings, but this is worthy investment!
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Stafford, TX
I've always been a fan of this flat iron. None have been As good as my original one that was black but I can't find anything else that will tame my tresses. These are reasonably priced now and I will continue to buy a new one every 2-3 years.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my Chi. I have tried so many straighteners and nothing compares to this. I have slightly wavy hair, daily user. They are so durable, I've owned 2 in 10 years and they just keep going!! They heat up quick and cool down pretty quick too.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
CHI has always been the hair utensils I use, but I have had to send back multiple CHI irons due to them messing up. Luckily I still had a warranty on them so I was able to get a new for only $30! But I love the brand I have always used it!