Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
I love my Chi hair straightner! I purchased this from Ulta years ago and mine is still working like brand new. It straightens hair so fast so you dont have to keep going over the same hair and damaging it. I would highly reccomend!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely my favorite straightener I've ever used. I've had 3 over the past 10 years and I'll keep buying them. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't dry it out. My hair is stick straight and smooth, plus it makes my hair shine.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clermont, FL
I love my Chi but the downfall is they always break. I'm on my 4th one. I don't buy the chi brand anymore. I just take my sisters hand me down straighteners. The chi works and straightens great but the product usually breaks
Amy G.
Amy G.
I was so excited to get this wand! I had wanted a chi forever! It works great! It heats up very quickly and it doesn't cause your hair to become frizzy! You can use it to curl or straighten your hair! I would buy it again.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Pinconning, MI
I mean what can I say, it's a straightener and it gets the job done. I have naturally wavy hair and it really makes it straight. I've had my straightener for years and it's still working just as great as the day I got it
Christina L.
Christina L.
Virginia Beach
I have pretty thick curly hair. So a flatiron is a serious investment for me. I purchased this flat iron from ulta and I can say I was far from disappointed. It straightens my hair after the first time I go over it. Also it never burns or smells burnt at all.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love my chi at first I thought these were expensive for no reason but after buying and using this over my old cheap straightener I could really tell the difference in how smooth and shiny my hair looked after
Monika S.
Monika S.
I have not used any other hair straightener for my really curly hair. It's not too expensive and they are always on sale at ulta. I do really like this straightener but occasionally my hair will get caught in between the plates.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
Love this. I use my other straightener to curl my hair but this one is the best to straighten. I have this curly hair and it works great. I love chi. The only problem is it doesn't have a temperature control so the heat may be too high for some high types
Jade E.
Jade E.
Springfield, IL
Use this exact one in my salon! Have a few others as well but I mainly use this one! Love the smoothness of the plates versus ones that pull and snag!! Have had those too!! This one definitely has my stamp of approval!