Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cassie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite flat irons. It's cute and very effective. I got mine at Sally's. The only problem I had with it is it didn't have a temperature option. I wouldn't still say it's an amazing product!
kylie h.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI is a classic straightener. It's not super fancy, and delivers exactly what I need. Since I have fine hair, I love the skinny size to really get into the crevices. Every now and again I'll get a little piece of hair stuck in between the heating plates and the plastic, but I love it anyway!
Jaclyn C.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi is my favorite brand for hair straighteners. The heating pads stay hot and smooth so it does not damage your hair. Also it is the best straightener for curling your hair! The round edges makes it perfect if you angle the straightener and twist! It is a little pricey but well worth it !
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After every straightener I could try, CHI is def. worth the investment. Reduces that "fried" look to the ends of my hair, doesn't' leave the burnt smell, my hair is always smooth and soft when I am done. The style last until I get it wet again or 3 days. Great product. Highly recommend.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Day one and go to hairstyling tool. May be a bit expensive but the quality is WORTH IT. I can't find any other brand of straightener that works as good in my hair as CHI. I have been using this brand of straightener since I was in 6th grade and refuse to change it up. It heats up quickly, has sleek packaging , and is a trusted name.
madison s.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener. This keeps my hair sleek and straight and it happens within seconds. I have had this straightener for years and it still works perfectly! I bought mine at ultra beauty. The only thing with the one I have is that you can't control the temperature it goes to.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightener for 2 years. It's durable and gets the job done. I usually add product prior to hair drying. I have thin hair so I usually straighten or curl my hair with it. Sometimes a few strands of hair get caught in rotating plates but other than that, no complaints.
Lexi M.
Duluth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi hair straightener I use it to straighten and curl my hair. I use my straightener every single day. I use it to curl and it gives me nice wavey curl. I am satisfied by this product for sure. I would recommend this to others for sure! I would buy another one.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener!!! I have never ever used another one since I got my first one. They last forever!!!! The only down side is that the second one I bought -because my sister and I would share and I wanted my own- is not as good as the first one. Not sure if they changed the technology. With that said, it's still amazing!
Laura P.
Greenwood , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've owned a chi flat iron for several years now after my old one that was a different brand stopped working after only a year. This heats up quickly and still works great! I can curl or straighten my hair with it. I won't buy another brand to use on my hair. Highly recommend!