Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Duluth
I love my Chi hair straightener I use it to straighten and curl my hair. I use my straightener every single day. I use it to curl and it gives me nice wavey curl. I am satisfied by this product for sure. I would recommend this to others for sure! I would buy another one.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Greenwood
I've owned a chi flat iron for several years now after my old one that was a different brand stopped working after only a year. This heats up quickly and still works great! I can curl or straighten my hair with it. I won't buy another brand to use on my hair. Highly recommend!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this straighter. I had this brand before and when my roommate ruined it I had to buy another. I have just past the shoulder thing hair. It's wavy but not curly. This straightner works quickly but without drying out my hair. My hair always feels so soft after using it.
Riley R.
Riley R.
Love this straightener!! So many different heat and width options Too chose from. Also a lot of different colors to choose from. I have thick hair and this does the job with out having to straighten the same piece of hair 20 times. I deffinitely reccomend the chi brand,
Marylin O.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I have had this straightener for 2 years. It's durable and gets the job done. I usually add product prior to hair drying. I have thin hair so I usually straighten or curl my hair with it. Sometimes a few strands of hair get caught in rotating plates but other than that, no complaints.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
My go to straightener. I have had 3 of these. They are worth every penny, although I usually buy it when it's on sale at ulta. It not only straightens but it curls. So it's like a two in one. It heats up evenly and it's really quick to straighten my thick long hair
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
My hair is pretty curly and very thick. I love using this straightener because it heats up so fast and leaves my hair so smooth and polished. The only drawback for me at least is the fact that it takes a bit to cool down. I have a 2 year old and have to be very cautious when finished using this tool. But all in all it's a great product and I would recommend to anyone!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Got this at Ulta. Love racking up Ulta points while buying something I need! It does a great job straightening my frizzy hair and the cord is super long and reaches from my bathroom to my bedroom. Chi is the ultimate straightener and I wouldn't use any other brand.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Lakeport, CA
I got this straightener not long ago, but it is great! It straightens my hair extremely fast, and it is not left feeling dry or frizzy at all, like all the other straighteners I have purchased. It is also good quality and doesn't feel like it is going to fall apart.
Linsey A.
Linsey A.
Have you met my best friend? haha. I have the worst unmanageable curly frizz, but I bought this baby and now I am smooth and sleek 5 days a week. Without this magic wand, I would be looking like a fool. I always stick to Chi, because it has proven itself time and time again.