Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Giselle A.
Yonkers
I love it ive been using this for years and it still works like knew. Money well spent. Ive had it so long i dont even remember what year i bought it or were lol. Would reccomend.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
i like this one better than the other one that does not have a temp gauge. This one I can adjust for my styling needs. i am glad i picked this one up. i no longer use my first Chi
Jessica G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I wouldn't trade my chi for the world! Leaves your hair sleek and shiny. I actually even use this to curl my hair and it come out awesome! Worth every last penny!
♢💋💄 J.
Will always be my favorite straightener. Leaves your hair very straight and I have curly wavy hair. Still leaves a beautiful shine specially if you use the chi spray for heat.
Anna D.
I had this iron for years. My brother got it for me for Christmas when I was like 14 and I had it till I was 21. Worked amazing till the day it just stopped working. So of course I had to go out and buy one just like it
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Chi Flatirons! I had the Green Paul Mitchell flatiron and my old college roommate broke it and replaced it with this Pink CHI. I will say the rubber smoothing inserts were terrible. the area they go gets dirty and build up of product. also when the flatiron is hot it seems to make them move or maybe its a combination of product and heat, either way they don't sit still. I ended up losing one and taking the other out and the flat iron still works great. It gets really hot which helps smooth out coarse hair like mine. I have since bought another Paul Mitchell flatiron (bc that is my FAVORITE) but I kept my Chi as a good back up
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I have been using this exact iron for at least three years and have never had an issue with it. It works great for thick, long hair and I actually frequently use it to curl my hair. It's skinny enough that it produces perfect tight curls or even loose curls. It's also really nice that you can change the temperature instantly. It takes about a minute to heat up and about five minutes to cool down. The only downfall to this iron compared to others that I've had is that it does not automatically shut off so you have to be extra cautious to make sure that it's shut off.
Anastasiya A.
I have used other brands of flat irons, and I always go back to chi, it lasts a long time and is reliable! I love it! It heats up so fast and works so well! My hair is very thick and wavy, but it was no challenge for this product! Now my hair is silky smooth and I couldn't be happier. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs a durable, high quality straightener. Don't let the price scare you! It will be well worth it! A+
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
I've always used a chi straightener since I started straightening about 8 years ago. I've gone through three now but the one fell and broke and the other one did stop working one day randomly. They do last a long time. My first one lasted about 5 years before it fell and the other one stoped after about 3 years. I just purchased my new one about a month ago and it's working great! This is the first one i have with the temperature control and its a great feature.
Sandra K.
new jersey
I've had this straightener for as long as I can remember. Never let me down and still hasn't! I always used it to straighten my hair and just recently I learned how to create loose curls/waves. Definitely easier to use compared to a curling wand or curler! Chi straighteners come in a range of colors, sizes and widths, but no matter which one you get, you won't be disappointed! While CHI is kinda on the pricier side, I was able to snag this beauty at a TJ Maxx