Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
My hair is pretty curly and very thick. I love using this straightener because it heats up so fast and leaves my hair so smooth and polished. The only drawback for me at least is the fact that it takes a bit to cool down. I have a 2 year old and have to be very cautious when finished using this tool. But all in all it's a great product and I would recommend to anyone!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
My go to straightener. I have had 3 of these. They are worth every penny, although I usually buy it when it's on sale at ulta. It not only straightens but it curls. So it's like a two in one. It heats up evenly and it's really quick to straighten my thick long hair
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
I bought this straightener when I left for college at age 18. I am now 25 and have been using it as my only straightener ever since! It has held up through the last seven years of hair care and even made me a few grilled cheese sandwiches in the dorm days.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
This flat iron is expensive and bomb! It's a professional tool so when using it you need to be mindful of what setting it's on. I rarely straighten my own hair because I go to a salon twice a month. But when I need to touch up my style this is the tool I use.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Poteau, OK
The chi irons last such a long time. I had my first one for 8 years before I had to replace it. The straightener creates smooth and shiny hair. It's easy to use and to travel with. I have repurchased another and just love them. I recommend this product 100%.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
I have owned a few CHI straighteners over the years, and I can't say a single bad thing. They work well and last forever. I got mine at Ulta during a sale and never regretted it. I have extremely wavy hair, and I use my CHI to both straighten and curl my hair.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Even with my thick frizzy hair, I can get both a straight or curled style much quicker with this iron than I ever could with others. I absolutely love the fact that it heats up so quickly. Even has low enough settings for me to use on my 5 year old's hair.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I bought this years ago and it is my go to straightener. I love it. It does a great job at keeping it straight throughout the day. It's basically paid for itself. I need to repurchase a new one that isn't so bulky but I'm still waiting for it to break lol
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
One thing I know about this chi is its dependability to last you a long time! It is a great straightener and can get your hair looking straight and still maintain that gorgeous shine! Or you can actually curl your hair with it too!!! Overall great straightener!
Tracy Yoazin F.
Tracy Yoazin F.
I have this chi straighter it's super easy to use. Gets hot real quick so be careful you can get burn trust me I have several burns. IT straightens your hair withing seconds I only have to pass this trough my hair once to get it straight I love it