Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
I love my Chi. First of all, I’ve had it seen I was like 14. I’m 22 now. And it still works perfectly. I will probably cry the day that it finally dies because it has been by my side for so long and through so much. I have very thick and wavy hair and my strong little chi makes it so easy to get my hair perfectly straight. It’s also amazing at getting perfect curls as well. It’s really is my best friend!
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Chi makes some incredible products, and their straighteners are definitely a huge part of that. I personally feel that these are a step below some nicer straighteners, and they tend to feel a bit cheaper. If you don't use a straightener religiously or super often, I think this is a fine product to buy. If you use a straightener a lot, I would do some more research and find a device that won't fry or cause so much damage to hair.
Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
I absolutely love my Chi straightener. I could not live without it. Yes, there are other brands out there that are less expensive but they do not hold a candle to Chi. It only takes one time to go down the shafts of your hair to make it smooth and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of hair. Always use a heat protectant no matter what brand you use
Britnee J.
I preferred the previous version I had with the led temperature control feature over this one. However, I still like this one as well. I don't use it as often anymore because I am going the natural route now. I would recommend because it's easy to travel with, cleans easily, and CHI products lasts. The last CHI flat iron I had lasted over 7 years before I had to get a new one.
Kelley C.
This flat iron is expensive and bomb! It's a professional tool so when using it you need to be mindful of what setting it's on. I rarely straighten my own hair because I go to a salon twice a month. But when I need to touch up my style this is the tool I use.
Anissa B.
Norwalk , CA
Chi always used to be my go to straightener , the straightener kinda disappointed me tho :/ it eventually started taking a told on my hair. I felt like my hair was getting thermal damage more than it usually would tend too & the plates on the iron started to get brown like if the plates were burning...upside tho, it did leave my hair pin straight !
Yoazin V.
I have this chi straighter it's super easy to use. Gets hot real quick so be careful you can get burn trust me I have several burns. IT straightens your hair withing seconds I only have to pass this trough my hair once to get it straight I love it
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently retired my old but very loved Remington hair straightener and picked this item up at my local Ulta, during a sale. Not only was it at a great sale price (because it can be quite expensive), but it really works magnificently. Heats up super quick, doesn't burn my hair and leaves it silky soft and straight/wavy. Let's hope it lasts as longs my old one!
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my Chi. I have tried so many straighteners and nothing compares to this. I have slightly wavy hair, daily user. They are so durable, I've owned 2 in 10 years and they just keep going!! They heat up quick and cool down pretty quick too.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this flat iron. It was given to me by a friend and I had it for several years before it bit the dust. I really liked the fact that there were multiple heat settings. The extra long cord was also a feature that I appreciated. Chi products are really expensive so I probably never would have purchased it on my own, but I loved having it!