Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
I bought this hairdryer to use while I'm in cosmetology school. It does the job but it just doesn't get as hot as I would like. I can never get my curls that I do with the flat iron to turn out the right way with this iron. It does what I need it to do for school though and for the price I paid It wasn't a bad deal.
Chanel J.
Chanel J.
Columbus, OH
I love my CHI!!! She has been my go to for years now! I purchased her at my local target and don't regret it at all. I only use it about once a month as I try to stay away from too much heat. However, when I do she gets the job done. Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
I used to love this product but over time it has started to snag my hair! I also wish I could adjust the heat. I have long thin hair. It snags less if I do it in tiny portions but I don't always have time for that. It's overpriced and I try not to iron my hair nearly as often as I did in high school.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
This straightener does a great job! It straightens my hair without burning it and leaves it soft and smooth. It heats fast and consistently. Downsides are that it's expensive if not purchased on a big sale (such as around Christmas). And mine does not have a temperature dial, which I would prefer.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
I have use a CHI straightener since I was in high school and honestly, they are the best. I love how you can control the heat, and they really make my hair less frizzy and shinny. The CHI is a pricey straightener, but it is totally worth it. I will continue to buy these as long as they make them.
kylie h.
kylie h.
San Antonio, TX
CHI is a classic straightener. It's not super fancy, and delivers exactly what I need. Since I have fine hair, I love the skinny size to really get into the crevices. Every now and again I'll get a little piece of hair stuck in between the heating plates and the plastic, but I love it anyway!
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Warren, OH
Chi is my favorite brand for hair straighteners. The heating pads stay hot and smooth so it does not damage your hair. Also it is the best straightener for curling your hair! The round edges makes it perfect if you angle the straightener and twist! It is a little pricey but well worth it !
Heather G.
Heather G.
After every straightener I could try, CHI is def. worth the investment. Reduces that "fried" look to the ends of my hair, doesn't' leave the burnt smell, my hair is always smooth and soft when I am done. The style last until I get it wet again or 3 days. Great product. Highly recommend.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Day one and go to hairstyling tool. May be a bit expensive but the quality is WORTH IT. I can't find any other brand of straightener that works as good in my hair as CHI. I have been using this brand of straightener since I was in 6th grade and refuse to change it up. It heats up quickly, has sleek packaging , and is a trusted name.
madison s.
madison s.
Apex, NC
Love this straightener. This keeps my hair sleek and straight and it happens within seconds. I have had this straightener for years and it still works perfectly! I bought mine at ultra beauty. The only thing with the one I have is that you can't control the temperature it goes to.