Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Diana F.
I've had my CHI for 8 years and it still works great! I love how versatile it is, you can even curl your hair with it! Like said, even after all these years it still works great so even though it is a bit pricey, you get your money's worth!
A great iron! Really cute In color and gets the job done real well! Heats up very hot very quickly! A good side for getting all around the head. A bit pricey but is definitely worth it for the end results.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
My go to straightener. Gets the job done and a pretty decent price. Can find them for a decent price at Ulta or on Amazon. They last forever and are easy to clean. I always use the highest heat setting.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Kelsey W.
I LOVE this hair straightener. It heats up so quickly and works perfectly without drying my hair because I can select the temperature that works for me. It can be a little pricey but I got a good deal on mine at TJ Maxx
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
I’ve had this iron for over 5 years and it still works wonders. I love how it straightens my hair without making it look frizzy or oily afterward. Love this iron. Worth every penny.
Giselle A.
Yonkers
I love it ive been using this for years and it still works like knew. Money well spent. Ive had it so long i dont even remember what year i bought it or were lol. Would reccomend.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
i like this one better than the other one that does not have a temp gauge. This one I can adjust for my styling needs. i am glad i picked this one up. i no longer use my first Chi
Jessica G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I wouldn't trade my chi for the world! Leaves your hair sleek and shiny. I actually even use this to curl my hair and it come out awesome! Worth every last penny!
♢💋💄 J.
Will always be my favorite straightener. Leaves your hair very straight and I have curly wavy hair. Still leaves a beautiful shine specially if you use the chi spray for heat.