BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

• Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite
Natalie L.
San Marcos, TX
I have had this straightener for many years and it never fails me! Doesnt take long to get my hair done and it doesnt damage my hair
Marla B.
I love this straightener. I've had it for years and it's still going strong. Makes my thick and wavy hair nice and straight with ease
Maria T.
This is amazing
Love how my hairs looks
Shiny and healthy not like other straightners
Is an okay size and can take it everywhere I go
Marysol B.
Binghamton, NY
Gets super hot very fast to save time. Don't need to do too many passes on a section of hair before getting a sleek and shiny result.
Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
I love it it works perfectly for 6 years and then stop but it never damaged my hair or anything. I would definitely buy it again...
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.
Van N.
I've had this hair straightener for years and it still works so well!! I love it that the straightener leaves my hair silky smooth!
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I usually don't straighten my hair very often because my hair is already straight but when I do I use my chi and it works great!
Oriana R.
Used it maybe once or twice. Too pricey for what it's worth. Honestly didn't like the quality of it and how it worked on my hair.
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?