Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the pink color and it works great just like all chi products I've used. My sister owns this one and she loves it.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product that makes my hair flat that looks nice. I like the size and handle is great . I recommend this product
Jasmine♈ G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works good it gets the job done, but it catches my hair and pulls on the metal plates and it hurts but its alright
Kimberly D.
Rosharon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Havent tried this straightener but i have some straighteners from chi and i like how shiny and healthy my hair looks
Kristan C.
Nacogdoches, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great straightener for my curly hair! It doesn't fry it when I straighten it so I appreciate that! It was affordable
Ashawnte J.
Apopka
I have this at home and if straightens the hair from the root to the end. The results on my natural hair is amazing!
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really like this one only because of size and it seems to pull my hair. Would recommend just not for daily use
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is the perfect size and works quickly and efficiently! I'll use this brand for the rest of my life
April L.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't personally own one of these but I wish I did. A friend of mine does and let me use it and now I want one!!!
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product works great amd fast i have had quite a few of them amd i love them no complaints on the quality.