Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
ZAI A.
ZAI A.
Calgary
CHI is an amazing spot to look at if you need a long lasting straightener! I always use the product for nice straight hair, it can also be used as a curler if you wrap your hair around! However gets to hot make sure to wear gloves, otherwise I'm in love !
Madison M.
Madison M.
this is my favorite hair straightener i've used. i've been straightening my hair since i was about 12 and this by far beats them all. my hair is naturally wavy and it has no problem giving my hair a sleek look. i would definitely recommend this !
Katt P.
Katt P.
Lethbridge, AB
Love Chi irons! They last such a long time. I had mine for over 10 years, and my matching pink blow dryer too. Weird thing was, they both died within days of eachother - but shows their quality! They are amazing! And fun to look at too.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Had this for 7 years until I stepped on it and the plastic cracked. Works great for straightening or curling ( once you get the hang of it). Wish it had a temperature settling.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Stony plain, Alberta
My favorite colour and my favorite hair product all in one. I have stubborn thick wavy hair and this is one of the only straighteners I owned that I didn't have to sit for an hour to get results with.
Marian V.
Marian V.
Tecate
I love it so much, i have one and i bough it like 5 or 6 years ago, it doesn't damage your hair at all and i think is for all types of hair, really recomend it!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
It leaves your hair feeling duly smooth. You don't feel like you're burning your hair or pulling it every time you straighten it. Smooth and flawless results
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
This is for sure the best hair iron in the world, I've had it for more than 6 years and it's still working as the first day! Highly recommended!!!
Persia T.
Persia T.
Excellent straightner because it heats to a very high degree. However I find it to be a bit heavy and too overpriced. I got mine from winners.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
This straightener has lasted longer than any other straightener I have ever used! Would love to have a new one it's been so long!