Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nethania G.
Nethania G.
Really good iron! Works fast, and leaves hair really straight and does not leave and frizz
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Love this flatiron! Does not overheat so easy to touch without worrying of burning. Great product.
jamie f.
jamie f.
Searcy, AR
Chi is the only way to go. Don't cheap out on your straightener if you care at all what your hair looks like
Charnae R.
Charnae R.
Greeley, CO
Easy to use. Makes my hair shiny and doesn't fry my fine hair. The quality of this product is remarkable.
Susan H.
Susan H.
I like this but it's not as good as my old Chi that I had for 10 years! Not the same quality.
Rae M.
Rae M.
My first Chi stopped working, which I had for a number of years and I was on the hunt for a new one. I found this with Winners, which I was thrilled about. The price is great compared to what a Chi use to cost in the early days of it's release. I love this one because it has a digital screen and is easy to use. The pink color is a bonus!
ZAI A.
ZAI A.
Calgary
CHI is an amazing spot to look at if you need a long lasting straightener! I always use the product for nice straight hair, it can also be used as a curler if you wrap your hair around! However gets to hot make sure to wear gloves, otherwise I'm in love !
Madison M.
Madison M.
this is my favorite hair straightener i've used. i've been straightening my hair since i was about 12 and this by far beats them all. my hair is naturally wavy and it has no problem giving my hair a sleek look. i would definitely recommend this !
Katt P.
Katt P.
Lethbridge, AB
Love Chi irons! They last such a long time. I had mine for over 10 years, and my matching pink blow dryer too. Weird thing was, they both died within days of eachother - but shows their quality! They are amazing! And fun to look at too.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Had this for 7 years until I stepped on it and the plastic cracked. Works great for straightening or curling ( once you get the hang of it). Wish it had a temperature settling.