Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I wasnt to pleased with chi product they never lasted me a slong as other brand straigners or maybe i had bad luck with it
Lexi R.
Marquette
I've been using Chi straighteners since I was in middle school and I'll never use anything else. They straighten perfectly!
Michelle R.
Anoka, MN
I've had my chi about 4 years now, still works like new, hair is nice and straight without much effort. Heat level is nice.
Mary S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I've had my for years and it works like a dream. Still gets hot as ever, I use it for curls too, makes them extra bouncy
cait k.
Haddonfield, NJ
this is just the perfect every day go to flat iron, it does the job every single time and leaves my hair the way i want!
Kayley W.
Crystal, MI
Love the pink color and it works great just like all chi products I've used. My sister owns this one and she loves it.
Christine W.
Reading, Pa
This is by far my favorite straightener. It gets my hair perfectly straight every time and it doesn't take many tries.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
A great product that makes my hair flat that looks nice. I like the size and handle is great . I recommend this product
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Don't really like this one only because of size and it seems to pull my hair. Would recommend just not for daily use
Kimberly D.
Rosharon
Havent tried this straightener but i have some straighteners from chi and i like how shiny and healthy my hair looks