Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
I love it it works perfectly for 6 years and then stop but it never damaged my hair or anything. I would definitely buy it again...
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.
Van N.
San Jose, CA
I've had this hair straightener for years and it still works so well!! I love it that the straightener leaves my hair silky smooth!
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I usually don't straighten my hair very often because my hair is already straight but when I do I use my chi and it works great!
Oriana S.
Used it maybe once or twice. Too pricey for what it's worth. Honestly didn't like the quality of it and how it worked on my hair.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I'll never buy a different brand straightener. My hair is easily straightened with this straightener, no frizz, and no damage.
Minako G.
Humble, TX
Been using this iron for many years, but one thing I notice, is that they get shorts easily. ThereThese are a few extra words.
Mercedes D.
Tomball, TX
I really liked this product it was a good product it straightened my hair so good and it lasted all day no need for a touch up
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Love this brand for hair tools they work bomb you can never go wrong with this brand the price is a little crazy but worth it
Candy C.
SHAWNEE, OK
The Chi brand irons are the best for straightening your hair. They do get extremely hot and can burn your hair so be careful.