Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I wasnt to pleased with chi product they never lasted me a slong as other brand straigners or maybe i had bad luck with it
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Potosi
This is actually my third chi straightener. Will probably never buy a different brand. Completely satisfied.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
I love this straightener! It provides a day long straightening. I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
clovis
I love this straightener it is perfect it is thin and it heats up fast I and I love it
🦄Lynae N.
🦄Lynae N.
Goodyear, AZ
Straightens hair quickly also can use to curl hair. Gets super hot and it's a classic. What's not to love?
Nayely M.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
I love my straightener, but I have to tell this brand it's a little pricey !!!! But the products are good
April L.
April L.
Henderson
I don't personally own one of these but I wish I did. A friend of mine does and let me use it and now I want one!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This is ultimately the best straightener ever it doesn't damage my hair and also straightens and silkens
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Salem, OR
I love chi everything this flat iron works very well and does not damage my hair like others I've tried
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I would rate this 10 stars if I could it amazing! I bought mine at Ulta for $100 my hair is very thick.