Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Great flat iron and easy to use works well on both relaxed and natural hair types. Will be repurchasing a new one to replace this one soon
Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
I live for Chi selling products as this straightener is no different. It's at a good price point, easy to use and makes my hair straight!
Kristi G.
I love this CHI straightener! I've used this brand straightener for almost 15 years and have only had to replace it once! Great product!
Jackie C.
La Feria, TX
This isy very first chi straigjtner and its amazing i love this..
They have alot but this is my most favorite pricey but totally worth it
Tristan W.
Heats ups so fast and takes me maybe 15 minutes to do my hair or less, usually would take me 30 to 40 minutes with another straightener.
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
The only straightener I use. Yes it's a little expensive but it does the job. Just enough heat. I don't worry about it burning my hair.
Laura K.
Hayward, CA
I finally found a tool that actually straightens my hair and it stays that way. I have fine, mildly wavy hair, but it is a bit frizzy.
Kourtney N.
My favorite brand of straightener by far! I’ve had one of these since I was a teen and they have always worked well with my wavy hair.
Constance P.
I have a blunt shoulder lengthen bob with shaved sides so I don't have a lot of hair to straighten; what I do have it does a great job.
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite