BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Works like magic with my hair. Leaves it so soft looking as well. This brand is a life saver and it is totally worth every penny I spent on it.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
For the price it's not worth it,i bought another brand $40 cheaper and it worked better I wish this product will silk your hair with one pass
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good for thinner hair, but not for me. My hair is think and long and I need a wider barrel to get my hair done in a reasonable amount of time
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Love love love my chi straightener. Make the perfect curls to if you can get the perfect angle. Two in one hair tool! Light and easy to hold.
Jennifer K.
Heats up fast and straightens my hair with one pass. I can definitely tell how much better a chi straightener works than a less expensive one
madi w.
This is my all time favorite straightener, I haven't found one better. It's a cute color, straightens and heats up quick, and not a bad price
Sabrina R.
This straightener is FANTASTIC! It is a little pricy but worth it. They hold up nicely and do a great job at straightening all types of hair.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Great flat iron and easy to use works well on both relaxed and natural hair types. Will be repurchasing a new one to replace this one soon
Leah R.
Troy, MI
I have this straightener and it works very well !! I don't straighten my hair too often but when I decide to it always comes out beautiful
Tristan S.
Heats ups so fast and takes me maybe 15 minutes to do my hair or less, usually would take me 30 to 40 minutes with another straightener.
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?