Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Bella D.
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite
Van N.
Van N.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I've had this hair straightener for years and it still works so well!! I love it that the straightener leaves my hair silky smooth!
cait k.
cait k.
Haddonfield, NJ
this is just the perfect every day go to flat iron, it does the job every single time and leaves my hair the way i want!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
A great product that makes my hair flat that looks nice. I like the size and handle is great . I recommend this product
Cortney M.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Great flat iron and easy to use works well on both relaxed and natural hair types. Will be repurchasing a new one to replace this one soon
Holli W.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I usually don't straighten my hair very often because my hair is already straight but when I do I use my chi and it works great!
Jasmine♈ G.
Jasmine♈ G.
Los Angeles
It works good it gets the job done, but it catches my hair and pulls on the metal plates and it hurts but its alright
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This straightener is the perfect size and works quickly and efficiently! I'll use this brand for the rest of my life
Ashawnte J.
Ashawnte J.
Apopka
I have this at home and if straightens the hair from the root to the end. The results on my natural hair is amazing!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Don't really like this one only because of size and it seems to pull my hair. Would recommend just not for daily use