Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
It's pink which makes it even better!! CHI brand is the only way to go! I use it every day & it's incredible!
Christine W.
Christine W.
Reading, Pa
This is by far my favorite straightener. It gets my hair perfectly straight every time and it doesn't take many tries.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Must have that pink, and of course a great straightner. Well here you go look no further you found the one.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite go to straightener. It works 100 x better than my old straightener. I love the color
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Love this brand for hair tools they work bomb you can never go wrong with this brand the price is a little crazy but worth it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this straightener. It doesn't damage my hair and it gets the job done fast with just one stroke.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Anoka, MN
I've had my chi about 4 years now, still works like new, hair is nice and straight without much effort. Heat level is nice.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
I think this iron is one of the best in the market. I use it everyday to help me fight frizz
Damariz G.
Damariz G.
Chicago
I think this is a good product, my friend has it and I used it ones. It's up there with 2 other products. !!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
This is my favorite go to because it smooth and straightest my hair without drying it out.