Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite
Natalie L.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightener for many years and it never fails me! Doesnt take long to get my hair done and it doesnt damage my hair
Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it it works perfectly for 6 years and then stop but it never damaged my hair or anything. I would definitely buy it again...
Van N.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this hair straightener for years and it still works so well!! I love it that the straightener leaves my hair silky smooth!
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.
Oriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used it maybe once or twice. Too pricey for what it's worth. Honestly didn't like the quality of it and how it worked on my hair.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don't straighten my hair very often because my hair is already straight but when I do I use my chi and it works great!
Mercedes D.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product it was a good product it straightened my hair so good and it lasted all day no need for a touch up
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll never buy a different brand straightener. My hair is easily straightened with this straightener, no frizz, and no damage.
Minako G.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this iron for many years, but one thing I notice, is that they get shorts easily. ThereThese are a few extra words.