Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love my Chi straightener. I could not live without it. Yes, there are other brands out there that are less expensive but they do not hold a candle to Chi. It only takes one time to go down the shafts of your hair to make it smooth and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of hair. Always use a heat protectant no matter what brand you use
Denise G.
Denise G.
Love it . Had mine for years . The time to do my hair is less than 15 minutes. I love how nice and cute the colors are . Mine came with a chi case which is a plus . I got mine at JCpenneys. The price is kinda high but its well worth it. Also, you can get it on sale here and there jut keep an eye out . I do recommend buying one. When mine goes out I do plan on getting another one.
Anissa B.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
Chi always used to be my go to straightener , the straightener kinda disappointed me tho :/ it eventually started taking a told on my hair. I felt like my hair was getting thermal damage more than it usually would tend too & the plates on the iron started to get brown like if the plates were burning...upside tho, it did leave my hair pin straight !
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently retired my old but very loved Remington hair straightener and picked this item up at my local Ulta, during a sale. Not only was it at a great sale price (because it can be quite expensive), but it really works magnificently. Heats up super quick, doesn't burn my hair and leaves it silky soft and straight/wavy. Let's hope it lasts as longs my old one!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Pomona , CA
CHI is such a great brand! Compared to other straighteners like ones you buy at the Alleys in LA or at a flea market, CHI blows them all out of the water! I got mine at target. I would highly recommend this to everyone! It doesn't pull my hair, or crack. It gets hot very very fast! I even use the straightener to curl my hair and they hold longer than a wand would. Absolutely love it.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this flat iron. It was given to me by a friend and I had it for several years before it bit the dust. I really liked the fact that there were multiple heat settings. The extra long cord was also a feature that I appreciated. Chi products are really expensive so I probably never would have purchased it on my own, but I loved having it!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
This is probably the best hair straightener I've ever owned. My hair is curly and coarse and it heats up super fast leaving my hair shiny and straight. Ive used it for a few years now and havent had any issues with it. I would definitely buy it again!  Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Loved this straightener as soon as I started using it! I usually use my straightener about 3 out of the 7 days in the week. My hair is so soft and frizz free. I don't even use it on the highest temperature and I have thick wavy hair. I bought it at Ulta Beauty store. I would purchase this straightener again if I have to. So far my straightener is 6 months old :)
Christina H.
Christina H.
I've had this straightener for at least 5 years maybe even 7? Shockingly it still works without any issues. I probably use 2 times a week or so, but it heats up quickly and gets it straight without adding too much frizz or static. A little pricey, but I've definitely gotten my money out of it after the time I've had it.
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
This straightener was my go to for YEARS! I used it every single day and it gave my hair a lasting shine and leaves it completely straight until the next day. I have some what of a wave naturally so it doesn't take much to get it straight but this product let my hair not damaged for as much as I used it. Will buy again!