BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently retired my old but very loved Remington hair straightener and picked this item up at my local Ulta, during a sale. Not only was it at a great sale price (because it can be quite expensive), but it really works magnificently. Heats up super quick, doesn't burn my hair and leaves it silky soft and straight/wavy. Let's hope it lasts as longs my old one!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
I love this flat iron. It was given to me by a friend and I had it for several years before it bit the dust. I really liked the fact that there were multiple heat settings. The extra long cord was also a feature that I appreciated. Chi products are really expensive so I probably never would have purchased it on my own, but I loved having it!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
This is probably the best hair straightener I've ever owned. My hair is curly and coarse and it heats up super fast leaving my hair shiny and straight. Ive used it for a few years now and havent had any issues with it. I would definitely buy it again!  Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Loved this straightener as soon as I started using it! I usually use my straightener about 3 out of the 7 days in the week. My hair is so soft and frizz free. I don't even use it on the highest temperature and I have thick wavy hair. I bought it at Ulta Beauty store. I would purchase this straightener again if I have to. So far my straightener is 6 months old :)
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Gilbert, AZ
This straightener was my go to for YEARS! I used it every single day and it gave my hair a lasting shine and leaves it completely straight until the next day. I have some what of a wave naturally so it doesn't take much to get it straight but this product let my hair not damaged for as much as I used it. Will buy again!
Christina H.
Christina H.
I've had this straightener for at least 5 years maybe even 7? Shockingly it still works without any issues. I probably use 2 times a week or so, but it heats up quickly and gets it straight without adding too much frizz or static. A little pricey, but I've definitely gotten my money out of it after the time I've had it.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
I bought this hairdryer to use while I'm in cosmetology school. It does the job but it just doesn't get as hot as I would like. I can never get my curls that I do with the flat iron to turn out the right way with this iron. It does what I need it to do for school though and for the price I paid It wasn't a bad deal.
Chanel J.
Chanel J.
Columbus, OH
I love my CHI!!! She has been my go to for years now! I purchased her at my local target and don't regret it at all. I only use it about once a month as I try to stay away from too much heat. However, when I do she gets the job done. Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
I used to love this product but over time it has started to snag my hair! I also wish I could adjust the heat. I have long thin hair. It snags less if I do it in tiny portions but I don't always have time for that. It's overpriced and I try not to iron my hair nearly as often as I did in high school.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
This straightener does a great job! It straightens my hair without burning it and leaves it soft and smooth. It heats fast and consistently. Downsides are that it's expensive if not purchased on a big sale (such as around Christmas). And mine does not have a temperature dial, which I would prefer.