Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the best straightener I have used I've had my hair straightener for over 3 year and still gets just as hot as day one, I've never had any problem with it I have to go and so slim you can take a traveling it's the best of my straightener I have ever had
Riley R.
Love this straightener!! So many different heat and width options Too chose from. Also a lot of different colors to choose from. I have thick hair and this does the job with out having to straighten the same piece of hair 20 times. I deffinitely reccomend the chi brand,
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
This flat iron is the best very affordable and starightens my hair really good very long lasting i had it about 2 years now and stoll in good condition gets hot really fast
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is not the color of mine but it's the same type. And I LOVE my Chi! I've had several flat irons, and with my thick hair it's hard to find a real good one that actually straightens my hair. And the Chi is one of the very few that works!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
I've always been a fan of this flat iron. None have been As good as my original one that was black but I can't find anything else that will tame my tresses. These are reasonably priced now and I will continue to buy a new one every 2-3 years.
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
Loveeee this straightener! Always my go-to. I use it for straightening or doing quick loose waves. It is not very expensive for the value of the product and how long it lasts. I have had two of these past 10 years, they last!
Halie G.
Lester, WV
I love this flat iron. It’s absolutely amazing! I like thy you can change the heat setting so you don’t damage your hair as much. It’s a little pricey, but it last for years and gets the job done so I recommend it to anyone!
Jayna S.
Fort Worth
The Chi flat iron works ok on my hair. The main problem is that I have thick naturally curly hair. I mainly use it to touch up after having been to hair stylist. I find it difficult to blow dry my hair smooth & straight on my own. Even when I follow it up with Chi flat iron, it does not seem to hold very well.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
My friend owns this and let me use it one morning before going out with the girls.. I was at her kitchen table and without looking I managed to get my hair perfectly straight.. I would definitely buy this in the future
Lauryn H.
I love this flat iron with all of my life. I love the settings, I love the color, I love the longevity of the product, I love the plates. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I'd buy over and over.