Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite straightener of all time! It has the perfect heat settings, it's so sleek and cute, and versatile. It does not only have to be used to straighten your hair, it can be used to curl it too! They are very expensive but it is a good quality product that will last you a very long time. I've had mine for 3 years already and it still works like it's brand new!
kristen h.
Sevierville, TN
Excellent straightener. Left my hair soft and smooth without any flyaways like my old iron would do. Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
I've always been a fan of this flat iron. None have been As good as my original one that was black but I can't find anything else that will tame my tresses. These are reasonably priced now and I will continue to buy a new one every 2-3 years.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love my chi. I’ve used other brands of straighteners before and I’ve never had the results like i do with my chi. It gets every piece of hair straight. It looks amazing. With other brands I will have to go over and over the same strand of hair before I get it straight. With the chi I can go over it once and it’s perfect. Buy a chi.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the best straightener I have used I've had my hair straightener for over 3 year and still gets just as hot as day one, I've never had any problem with it I have to go and so slim you can take a traveling it's the best of my straightener I have ever had
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is not the color of mine but it's the same type. And I LOVE my Chi! I've had several flat irons, and with my thick hair it's hard to find a real good one that actually straightens my hair. And the Chi is one of the very few that works!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
A great iron! Really cute In color and gets the job done real well! Heats up very hot very quickly! A good side for getting all around the head. A bit pricey but is definitely worth it for the end results.
Katie M.
Springfield
This does wonders for my hair! I have gone through tons of flat irons and always come back to chi flat irons! They work great and last forever. Very happy with this product. I don’t think there’s anything room for improvement
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
I’ve had this iron for over 5 years and it still works wonders. I love how it straightens my hair without making it look frizzy or oily afterward. Love this iron. Worth every penny.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
i like this one better than the other one that does not have a temp gauge. This one I can adjust for my styling needs. i am glad i picked this one up. i no longer use my first Chi