Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
The only straightener I use. Yes it's a little expensive but it does the job. Just enough heat. I don't worry about it burning my hair.
Kourtney N.
My favorite brand of straightener by far! I’ve had one of these since I was a teen and they have always worked well with my wavy hair.
Laura K.
Hayward, CA
I finally found a tool that actually straightens my hair and it stays that way. I have fine, mildly wavy hair, but it is a bit frizzy.
Constance P.
I have a blunt shoulder lengthen bob with shaved sides so I don't have a lot of hair to straighten; what I do have it does a great job.
Maria T.
This is amazing
Love how my hairs looks
Shiny and healthy not like other straightners
Is an okay size and can take it everywhere I go
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite
Marysol B.
Binghamton, NY
Gets super hot very fast to save time. Don't need to do too many passes on a section of hair before getting a sleek and shiny result.
Natalie L.
San Marcos, TX
I have had this straightener for many years and it never fails me! Doesnt take long to get my hair done and it doesnt damage my hair
Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
I love it it works perfectly for 6 years and then stop but it never damaged my hair or anything. I would definitely buy it again...
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.