BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

• Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natasha V.
This works good. Cost more money but if your hair curly its worth it. Love how it comes heatproof cover so you can put iron away as soon as your done.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Love my chi flat iron i have used it for many yrs and my daughter's like them too i like how affordable the are for such great job they do with my hair
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
I've had this hair straightener for years and will purchase CHI again when mine burns out. It heats up so fast and straightens my curly hair perfectly.
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
This straightener works so great on my thick, curly hair. It straightens it without me having to repeatedly go over the same section multiple times.
Hailee R.
Not my favorite straightening iron. It does a good job straightening but every chi I have had the plates fall out of it and I would not buy one again
Chrystal W.
I've owned mine for over 8 years. Still my favorite one. Used one in the salon as my daily flat iron. They last a long time, even if u drop them lol
Sarah E.
bowling green
I love this I have it in purple sparkles , and it’s amazing It was pricy but well worth it and with the deal I got , it came with a free hair dryer.
Chanda P.
Sherwood, AR
My chi is my my GO TO for creating the perfect hairstyle. Whether I want super straight, curls, or the perfect beach wave, the Chi always delivers.
Brittany S.
I love my straightener. I don't use heat on my hair daily but this straightener always gets the job done without leaving me feeling super fryed.
Libby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this straightener. I have had other brands, but this one definitely heats up the fastest and leaves my hair so silly, smooth, and straight!
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?