Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tomball, TX
I really liked this product it was a good product it straightened my hair so good and it lasted all day no need for a touch up
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This straightener is the perfect size and works quickly and efficiently! I'll use this brand for the rest of my life
Ashawnte J.
Ashawnte J.
Apopka
I have this at home and if straightens the hair from the root to the end. The results on my natural hair is amazing!
Kristan C.
Kristan C.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great straightener for my curly hair! It doesn't fry it when I straighten it so I appreciate that! It was affordable
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Don't really like this one only because of size and it seems to pull my hair. Would recommend just not for daily use
Brendalis L.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Excellent product works great amd fast i have had quite a few of them amd i love them no complaints on the quality.
Constance P.
Constance P.
I have a blunt shoulder lengthen bob with shaved sides so I don't have a lot of hair to straighten; what I do have it does a great job.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
The Chi brand irons are the best for straightening your hair. They do get extremely hot and can burn your hair so be careful.
Katie A.
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
Love this straighter I purchased from a mall kiosk and was haggled to get it but I caved in and bought it I love it
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Ada
Love me Chi! I have had my current one for several years and it still works great! Makes my hair nice and smooth.