Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
Nothing beats a chi straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair like I other straightener.
Eleshia D.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've had this straighter for 3 years and counting. Still works as well as the day I got it! Great buy!
Aidamarie L.
Aidamarie L.
This does the job, but i use it sparingly because my hair tends to get caught in the handle and pulls.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Rosharon
Havent tried this straightener but i have some straighteners from chi and i like how shiny and healthy my hair looks
Pryscilla K.
Pryscilla K.
Pennington gap
Gets my hair so straight and makes it looks so good. I love it so much. People compliment my hair when i use it
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Best flat iron I have ever used. Quick and my hair seems healthier after using. A bit pricey though.
Christine Z.
Christine Z.
Jackson
This is one of my favorite products. I have owned a Chi for 15 years! My first Chi lasted 10 years.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
It's pink which makes it even better!! CHI brand is the only way to go! I use it every day & it's incredible!
Christine W.
Christine W.
Reading, Pa
This is by far my favorite straightener. It gets my hair perfectly straight every time and it doesn't take many tries.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Must have that pink, and of course a great straightner. Well here you go look no further you found the one.