Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
CHI is the ONLY straightener I will ever buy. Works great with thick hair. No other straighteners seem to work on.
madi w.
madi w.
This is my all time favorite straightener, I haven't found one better. It's a cute color, straightens and heats up quick, and not a bad price
Erica M.
Erica M.
I love this straightener but I hate that it's so pricey I bought one just like it at Walmart for half the price
Tracey U.
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This is my favorite straightener! I've had mine for 6 years and it still works as great as the day I bought it!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I've had my for years and it works like a dream. Still gets hot as ever, I use it for curls too, makes them extra bouncy
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Inverness, FL
This brand is the only brand I trust for hair straighteners it does the job quickly and makes my hair shinier!
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA
I wasnt to pleased with chi product they never lasted me a slong as other brand straigners or maybe i had bad luck with it
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
clovis
I love this straightener it is perfect it is thin and it heats up fast I and I love it
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Loogootee, IN
I love this straightener! It provides a day long straightening. I will definitely recommend this to anyone!