Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valerie M.
['Delano', 'CA'], CA
I straighten my hair with this product and I love it! It's been my favorite for about 5 years now and I still use it for those days I want straight hair.
Vicky F.
I loveeeeeeeee this product ! Super easy to use for both straightening and curling. I have noticed very little damage to my hair. I bought this at Ulta.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Love my chi flat iron i have used it for many yrs and my daughter's like them too i like how affordable the are for such great job they do with my hair
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
I've had this hair straightener for years and will purchase CHI again when mine burns out. It heats up so fast and straightens my curly hair perfectly.
Natasha V.
This works good. Cost more money but if your hair curly its worth it. Love how it comes heatproof cover so you can put iron away as soon as your done.
Alyssa H.
Mt Washington, KY
Gets super hot and straightens your hair really well. Just remember to spray a heat protectant so it doesn’t damage your hair. It also leaves it shiny.
Sarah E.
bowling green
I love this I have it in purple sparkles , and it’s amazing It was pricy but well worth it and with the deal I got , it came with a free hair dryer.
Hannah S.
Boston
This straightener works so great on my thick, curly hair. It straightens it without me having to repeatedly go over the same section multiple times.
Hailee R.
Not my favorite straightening iron. It does a good job straightening but every chi I have had the plates fall out of it and I would not buy one again
Chrystal W.
I've owned mine for over 8 years. Still my favorite one. Used one in the salon as my daily flat iron. They last a long time, even if u drop them lol