Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hailee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite straightening iron. It does a good job straightening but every chi I have had the plates fall out of it and I would not buy one again
Chanda P.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My chi is my my GO TO for creating the perfect hairstyle. Whether I want super straight, curls, or the perfect beach wave, the Chi always delivers.
Libby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener. I have had other brands, but this one definitely heats up the fastest and leaves my hair so silly, smooth, and straight!
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my third one. I do feel like this one can lose heat over time but it holds up to daily use, so I can't complain. Plus, the pink is just fun.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like magic with my hair. Leaves it so soft looking as well. This brand is a life saver and it is totally worth every penny I spent on it.
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love my chi straightener. Make the perfect curls to if you can get the perfect angle. Two in one hair tool! Light and easy to hold.
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for thinner hair, but not for me. My hair is think and long and I need a wider barrel to get my hair done in a reasonable amount of time
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is FANTASTIC! It is a little pricy but worth it. They hold up nicely and do a great job at straightening all types of hair.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it's not worth it,i bought another brand $40 cheaper and it worked better I wish this product will silk your hair with one pass
madi w.
This is my all time favorite straightener, I haven't found one better. It's a cute color, straightens and heats up quick, and not a bad price