Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Kourtney N.
Kourtney N.
My favorite brand of straightener by far! I’ve had one of these since I was a teen and they have always worked well with my wavy hair.
Marysol B.
Marysol B.
Binghamton, NY
Gets super hot very fast to save time. Don't need to do too many passes on a section of hair before getting a sleek and shiny result.
Maria T.
Maria T.
This is amazing
Love how my hairs looks
Shiny and healthy not like other straightners
Is an okay size and can take it everywhere I go
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
San Marcos, TX
I have had this straightener for many years and it never fails me! Doesnt take long to get my hair done and it doesnt damage my hair
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hayward, CA
I finally found a tool that actually straightens my hair and it stays that way. I have fine, mildly wavy hair, but it is a bit frizzy.
Cristell R.
Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
I love it it works perfectly for 6 years and then stop but it never damaged my hair or anything. I would definitely buy it again...
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I love the chi straighter! It's the best brand and value. I've bought two and both have lasted many years. I use it everyday and it doesn't get my hair. It helps tame the frizz and the cord doesn't get tangled!
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
For the price it's not worth it,i bought another brand $40 cheaper and it worked better I wish this product will silk your hair with one pass
Ramona C.
Ramona C.
Rolla , MO
I've owned this Chi hair straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have thick hair so it takes a while to get the job done but this works well.
Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Used it maybe once or twice. Too pricey for what it's worth. Honestly didn't like the quality of it and how it worked on my hair.