BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ramona C.
Rolla, MO
I've owned this Chi hair straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have thick hair so it takes a while to get the job done but this works well.
Briana R.
I'm now going on 5 years with my Chi and it still works like new. My hair never gets stuck and doing curls with it is effortless! Would recommend again and again!
Jenny K.
I love the chi straighter! It's the best brand and value. I've bought two and both have lasted many years. I use it everyday and it doesn't get my hair. It helps tame the frizz and the cord doesn't get tangled!
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't live without my Chi flat iron. Seriously. I've had the same one since 2007, and it's STILL working better than any other flat iron I've ever tried.
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
I have always owned a chi flat iorn ! The best iorn in my opinion. It has lasted me forever I have bought 2 in 9 years. Recommend this one .won't go wrong
Kyra K.
Although I done straighten my hair as much as I used to, this iron has never failed me. Heats super fast and makes my curly hair tamed, shiny and smooth
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
I straighten my hair with this product and I love it! It's been my favorite for about 5 years now and I still use it for those days I want straight hair.
Vicky F.
I loveeeeeeeee this product ! Super easy to use for both straightening and curling. I have noticed very little damage to my hair. I bought this at Ulta.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
I've had this hair straightener for years and will purchase CHI again when mine burns out. It heats up so fast and straightens my curly hair perfectly.
Alyssa H.
Mt Washington, KY
Gets super hot and straightens your hair really well. Just remember to spray a heat protectant so it doesn’t damage your hair. It also leaves it shiny.
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?