Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Natasha V.
This works good. Cost more money but if your hair curly its worth it. Love how it comes heatproof cover so you can put iron away as soon as your done.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Love my chi flat iron i have used it for many yrs and my daughter's like them too i like how affordable the are for such great job they do with my hair
Hailee R.
Not my favorite straightening iron. It does a good job straightening but every chi I have had the plates fall out of it and I would not buy one again
Sarah E.
bowling green
I love this I have it in purple sparkles , and it’s amazing It was pricy but well worth it and with the deal I got , it came with a free hair dryer.
Chrystal W.
I've owned mine for over 8 years. Still my favorite one. Used one in the salon as my daily flat iron. They last a long time, even if u drop them lol
Hannah S.
Boston
This straightener works so great on my thick, curly hair. It straightens it without me having to repeatedly go over the same section multiple times.
Chanda P.
Sherwood, AR
My chi is my my GO TO for creating the perfect hairstyle. Whether I want super straight, curls, or the perfect beach wave, the Chi always delivers.
Libby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this straightener. I have had other brands, but this one definitely heats up the fastest and leaves my hair so silly, smooth, and straight!
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
On my third one. I do feel like this one can lose heat over time but it holds up to daily use, so I can't complain. Plus, the pink is just fun.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Works like magic with my hair. Leaves it so soft looking as well. This brand is a life saver and it is totally worth every penny I spent on it.