Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Candy C.
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
The Chi brand irons are the best for straightening your hair. They do get extremely hot and can burn your hair so be careful.
Brendalis L.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Excellent product works great amd fast i have had quite a few of them amd i love them no complaints on the quality.
Katie A.
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
Love this straighter I purchased from a mall kiosk and was haggled to get it but I caved in and bought it I love it
Constance P.
Constance P.
I have a blunt shoulder lengthen bob with shaved sides so I don't have a lot of hair to straighten; what I do have it does a great job.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
CHI is the ONLY straightener I will ever buy. Works great with thick hair. No other straighteners seem to work on.
Tracey U.
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
This hair straightener is the bomb. I have had it for years and would never ever use any other hair straightener. Love, love, love.
madi w.
madi w.
This is my all time favorite straightener, I haven't found one better. It's a cute color, straightens and heats up quick, and not a bad price
Erica M.
Erica M.
I love this straightener but I hate that it's so pricey I bought one just like it at Walmart for half the price
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This is my favorite straightener! I've had mine for 6 years and it still works as great as the day I bought it!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Inverness, FL
This brand is the only brand I trust for hair straighteners it does the job quickly and makes my hair shinier!