Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Just bought this about a month ago. I love the fact that I can control my temperature. On my old chi I couldn't do that. Doesn't burn my hair. Makes it very sleek and shiny.
Anna D.
I had this iron for years. My brother got it for me for Christmas when I was like 14 and I had it till I was 21. Worked amazing till the day it just stopped working. So of course I had to go out and buy one just like it
Felicia B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love my CHI! My mother graciously purchased it as a Christmas gift one year, and I won't use any other brand! Love that it heats up quick, and work well with my heat protectant!
Ramona C.
Rolla, MO
I've owned this Chi hair straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have thick hair so it takes a while to get the job done but this works well.
Aimee H.
I have a black CHI straightener and I love it! Definitely the best straightener I've ever had. Smoothes and straightens hair really well and makes it feel so soft
Briana R.
I'm now going on 5 years with my Chi and it still works like new. My hair never gets stuck and doing curls with it is effortless! Would recommend again and again!
Jenny K.
I love the chi straighter! It's the best brand and value. I've bought two and both have lasted many years. I use it everyday and it doesn't get my hair. It helps tame the frizz and the cord doesn't get tangled!
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
I have always owned a chi flat iorn ! The best iorn in my opinion. It has lasted me forever I have bought 2 in 9 years. Recommend this one .won't go wrong
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't live without my Chi flat iron. Seriously. I've had the same one since 2007, and it's STILL working better than any other flat iron I've ever tried.
Vicky F.
I loveeeeeeeee this product ! Super easy to use for both straightening and curling. I have noticed very little damage to my hair. I bought this at Ulta.