Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing everyone says how expensive the are but they are durable and I recommend them tips could be to use them with heat spray and you can curl with them too
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this same iron for about 5 years now. The outside of the straightener doesn't get super hot like some do. The only improvement I suggest is having an auto shut off like some straighteners do.
Kendall J.
Besides being my favorite color, this is my absolute favorite tool to use when I straighten my hair. Makes hair smooth and silky, and it lasts. I was very satisfied. I am a repeat user. In my opinion, there is no room for improvement!
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this about a month ago. I love the fact that I can control my temperature. On my old chi I couldn't do that. Doesn't burn my hair. Makes it very sleek and shiny.
Felicia B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love my CHI! My mother graciously purchased it as a Christmas gift one year, and I won't use any other brand! Love that it heats up quick, and work well with my heat protectant!
Ramona C.
Rolla, MO
I've owned this Chi hair straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have thick hair so it takes a while to get the job done but this works well.
Aimee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a black CHI straightener and I love it! Definitely the best straightener I've ever had. Smoothes and straightens hair really well and makes it feel so soft
Briana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm now going on 5 years with my Chi and it still works like new. My hair never gets stuck and doing curls with it is effortless! Would recommend again and again!
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the chi straighter! It's the best brand and value. I've bought two and both have lasted many years. I use it everyday and it doesn't get my hair. It helps tame the frizz and the cord doesn't get tangled!
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always owned a chi flat iorn ! The best iorn in my opinion. It has lasted me forever I have bought 2 in 9 years. Recommend this one .won't go wrong