BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Angelique M.
I have thick curly hair and this works great for my hair type. After blow drying my hair, I mainly use this iron to smooth and reshape my unruly curls. So for me it works as a straightener and curling iron all in one. Love the color too!
nicole b.
Pittsburgh
i love my chi! it is the only hair straightener that i have continuously gone back to using. it makes my hair super sleek and shiny and it has lasted me forever!! the best hair tool that i have owned.
Jessica R.
This flat iron works great on all hair types! The ability to control the temperature on it is a plus so you won't damage your hair by overheating. The pink packaging is cute!
Bailey K.
I love my straightener. I feel like I can do my hair in have the time. Its easy to use and I like having the gold bar over a black or silver. I wish is had a temp gauge tho
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the temperature control function on this flat iron. I got it on sale so it was cheaper than the usual price. I really like how easy it is to straighten my hair.
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I straighten my hair most days! I feel like this straightener helps maintain a healthy look for my hair. Love the look, fits in my hand well. Easy to operate and use.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
CHI is my favorite brand of straightener and always does a good job. Pair this straightener with Their protecting spay for amazing results! I bought my CHI off amazon but I think you can get them at a number of places!
Lauran B.
Visalia, CA
Makes my hair soft, flat, and smooth every time. The texture of my hair is quite thick and wavy so it used to be a pain to work with until I found this flat iron.
Jessica P.
Princeton, TX
Hands down, my favorite hair straightener. I have been using Chi for over 10 years now and it will leave my hair straight for days!! (I have naturally curl hair)
Ryley E.
Cranford, NJ
Straightens hair very well and adds shine to the hair. It's a very expensive straightener, however it lasts a long time and keeps its heat. I straighten my hair twice a week. I recently bought my second one after 8 years of using the first one.