Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
This works good. Cost more money but if your hair curly its worth it. Love how it comes heatproof cover so you can put iron away as soon as your done.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
I have a black CHI straightener and I love it! Definitely the best straightener I've ever had. Smoothes and straightens hair really well and makes it feel so soft
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Not my favorite straightening iron. It does a good job straightening but every chi I have had the plates fall out of it and I would not buy one again
Briana R.
Briana R.
I'm now going on 5 years with my Chi and it still works like new. My hair never gets stuck and doing curls with it is effortless! Would recommend again and again!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Boston
This straightener works so great on my thick, curly hair. It straightens it without me having to repeatedly go over the same section multiple times.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
I've owned mine for over 8 years. Still my favorite one. Used one in the salon as my daily flat iron. They last a long time, even if u drop them lol
Chanda P.
Chanda P.
Sherwood, AR
My chi is my my GO TO for creating the perfect hairstyle. Whether I want super straight, curls, or the perfect beach wave, the Chi always delivers.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City , OK
I can't live without my Chi flat iron. Seriously. I've had the same one since 2007, and it's STILL working better than any other flat iron I've ever tried.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
On my third one. I do feel like this one can lose heat over time but it holds up to daily use, so I can't complain. Plus, the pink is just fun.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Works like magic with my hair. Leaves it so soft looking as well. This brand is a life saver and it is totally worth every penny I spent on it.