Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I just my first Chi straightener around Christmas time. I love it so much. It heats up so fast. I don't have to turn it up very high to straighten my hair. I use it to curl my hair also!! I just love it so much.
Karina H.
My sister bought this straightener. Recently I had to get ready at her house and use her new straightener. I was automatically jealous! Purchasing one for myself is on my to do list!
Nicole R.
Olney, MD
I really liked this straightener. It wasn't as versatile as other products, for example it wasn't great for creating curls/waves. But, nonetheless, it is a good straightener for straightening hair without drying it out. Overall, I would recommend!
BobbieLynn C.
Kelseyville , CA
Have this in purple got on Black Friday a few years ago and is still going strong. I don't use it often as I have super straight hair but it makes for some of the best curls that hold in my straight hair which is normally hard for me
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
I’ve had this iron for over 5 years and it still works wonders. I love how it straightens my hair without making it look frizzy or oily afterward. Love this iron. Worth every penny.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Es muy buena me gusta mucho la he probado y me deja el pelo súper suave lo único que mi cabello es grueso y alborotado y me tardo más en plancharmelo por que la plancha es delgada
Giselle A.
Yonkers, NY
I love it ive been using this for years and it still works like knew. Money well spent. Ive had it so long i dont even remember what year i bought it or were lol. Would reccomend.
kristen h.
Sevierville, TN
Excellent straightener. Left my hair soft and smooth without any flyaways like my old iron would do. Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron
Angelique M.
I have thick curly hair and this works great for my hair type. After blow drying my hair, I mainly use this iron to smooth and reshape my unruly curls. So for me it works as a straightener and curling iron all in one. Love the color too!
nicole b.
Pittsburgh
i love my chi! it is the only hair straightener that i have continuously gone back to using. it makes my hair super sleek and shiny and it has lasted me forever!! the best hair tool that i have owned.