Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hayward, CA
I finally found a tool that actually straightens my hair and it stays that way. I have fine, mildly wavy hair, but it is a bit frizzy.
Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Used it maybe once or twice. Too pricey for what it's worth. Honestly didn't like the quality of it and how it worked on my hair.
Ramona C.
Ramona C.
Rolla, MO
I've owned this Chi hair straightener for over 5 years and it's still going strong. I have thick hair so it takes a while to get the job done but this works well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Princeton, Tx
Hands down, my favorite hair straightener. I have been using Chi for over 10 years now and it will leave my hair straight for days!! (I have naturally curl hair)
Libby S.
Libby S.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love this straightener. I have had other brands, but this one definitely heats up the fastest and leaves my hair so silly, smooth, and straight!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
La Feria, TX
This isy very first chi straigjtner and its amazing i love this..
They have alot but this is my most favorite pricey but totally worth it
Katlynne T.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I'll never buy a different brand straightener. My hair is easily straightened with this straightener, no frizz, and no damage.
Nina C.
Nina C.
A Chi straighter is the way to go totally worth the money, your hair feels amazing when you use it the texture is awesomeness
Caroline b.
Caroline b.
Pittsfield, MA
No frizz straightens in one pass. Does the job quickly without damage best flat iron I've ever owned. Plus I love the color
Bella D.
Bella D.
Sheffield
This is a really good store too shop at they have great prices and they come in great packaging I love this product it's my favorite