Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Karina H.
My sister bought this straightener. Recently I had to get ready at her house and use her new straightener. I was automatically jealous! Purchasing one for myself is on my to do list!
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I just my first Chi straightener around Christmas time. I love it so much. It heats up so fast. I don't have to turn it up very high to straighten my hair. I use it to curl my hair also!! I just love it so much.
BobbieLynn C.
Kelseyville , CA
Have this in purple got on Black Friday a few years ago and is still going strong. I don't use it often as I have super straight hair but it makes for some of the best curls that hold in my straight hair which is normally hard for me
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Es muy buena me gusta mucho la he probado y me deja el pelo súper suave lo único que mi cabello es grueso y alborotado y me tardo más en plancharmelo por que la plancha es delgada
Angelique M.
I have thick curly hair and this works great for my hair type. After blow drying my hair, I mainly use this iron to smooth and reshape my unruly curls. So for me it works as a straightener and curling iron all in one. Love the color too!
nicole b.
Pittsburgh
i love my chi! it is the only hair straightener that i have continuously gone back to using. it makes my hair super sleek and shiny and it has lasted me forever!! the best hair tool that i have owned.
Jessica R.
This flat iron works great on all hair types! The ability to control the temperature on it is a plus so you won't damage your hair by overheating. The pink packaging is cute!
Bailey K.
I love my straightener. I feel like I can do my hair in have the time. Its easy to use and I like having the gold bar over a black or silver. I wish is had a temp gauge tho
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the temperature control function on this flat iron. I got it on sale so it was cheaper than the usual price. I really like how easy it is to straighten my hair.
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I straighten my hair most days! I feel like this straightener helps maintain a healthy look for my hair. Love the look, fits in my hand well. Easy to operate and use.