BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

• Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this flat iron. I've used it for years and it hasn't let me down. I have naturally curly hair and this thing is a lifesaver. I use it everyday and will absolutely repurchase when the time comes.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love my chi it's super cute and came with a little clutch it gets super hot and styles my hair very fast I am a repeat user my natural hair type is wavy I would recommend it's a great straightener
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I straighten my hair often because my hair needs to be in order to wear down. I love this and how it doesn't make my hair smell like its burning it. I also use chi heat protection to help with it.
Christen D.
I loooooved this straightener so much unfortunately for me it only lasted a year due to the chord shorting out. I had it for about 6 months and had to hold it at an angle to keep it powered on :(
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
When I first bought this straightener I loved it.then after about 6 months or so it wasn't getting as hot then eventually stopped working.I didn't expect that to happen especially for the price I payed
Krista H.
Gettysburg , PA
I've had this straightener for over 10 years. I absolutely love it. It works great. It was pricey but for as long as its lasted and as well as it works I'm definitely getting my monies worth.
Hope L.
Tyler, TX
Chi straighteners will forever be my favorite. My first lasted me 7 years and after it died... I quickly repurchased another. My second is still kicking strong and does wonders for my hair!
Zubeda V.
Cherry Valley, IL
I have one like this with a different print (limited edition maybe). Wasn't in love with the print but I got it because it was in sale from ulta. Works well but I wish there were heat setting. I can smell my hair frying.
Kelsey W.
I LOVE this hair straightener. It heats up so quickly and works perfectly without drying my hair because I can select the temperature that works for me. It can be a little pricey but I got a good deal on mine at TJ Maxx
Rachel S.
Sinking Spg, PA
Chi is the only brand I will use. I've had my Chi longer than my children and use it daily. It travels with me and still keeps going! For the price you can not beat it! Worth every penny!
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?