Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Although I done straighten my hair as much as I used to, this iron has never failed me. Heats super fast and makes my curly hair tamed, shiny and smooth
Lauran B.
Lauran B.
Visalia, CA
Makes my hair soft, flat, and smooth every time. The texture of my hair is quite thick and wavy so it used to be a pain to work with until I found this flat iron.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Dearborn, MI
I have this straightener and it works very well !! I don't straighten my hair too often but when I decide to it always comes out beautiful
Jennine Z.
Jennine Z.
Tonawanda, NY
I live for Chi selling products as this straightener is no different. It's at a good price point, easy to use and makes my hair straight!
Tristan W.
Tristan W.
Heats ups so fast and takes me maybe 15 minutes to do my hair or less, usually would take me 30 to 40 minutes with another straightener.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
The only straightener I use. Yes it's a little expensive but it does the job. Just enough heat. I don't worry about it burning my hair.
Maria T.
Maria T.
This is amazing
Love how my hairs looks
Shiny and healthy not like other straightners
Is an okay size and can take it everywhere I go
Marysol B.
Marysol B.
Binghamton, NY
Gets super hot very fast to save time. Don't need to do too many passes on a section of hair before getting a sleek and shiny result.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
San Marcos, TX
I have had this straightener for many years and it never fails me! Doesnt take long to get my hair done and it doesnt damage my hair
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
For the price it's not worth it,i bought another brand $40 cheaper and it worked better I wish this product will silk your hair with one pass