Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This flat iron works great on all hair types! The ability to control the temperature on it is a plus so you won't damage your hair by overheating. The pink packaging is cute!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
Loveeee this straightener! Always my go-to. I use it for straightening or doing quick loose waves. It is not very expensive for the value of the product and how long it lasts. I have had two of these past 10 years, they last!
Chayana B.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the temperature control function on this flat iron. I got it on sale so it was cheaper than the usual price. I really like how easy it is to straighten my hair.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I straighten my hair most days! I feel like this straightener helps maintain a healthy look for my hair. Love the look, fits in my hand well. Easy to operate and use.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I've used this for years and it works well! It keeps my hair straight for hours and can change heat. I don't use it to curl because it is too difficult for me but it is a great straightner so I would recommend
Ryley E.
Ryley E.
Cranford, NJ
Straightens hair very well and adds shine to the hair. It's a very expensive straightener, however it lasts a long time and keeps its heat. I straighten my hair twice a week. I recently bought my second one after 8 years of using the first one.
Nora S.
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
Great straightener for flat ironing and also for curling shorter hair or without a curling iron. It's a good value and doesn't the job well. I bought mine at Ulta! I would buy it again it's my second from CHI.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
CHI is my favorite brand of straightener and always does a good job. Pair this straightener with Their protecting spay for amazing results! I bought my CHI off amazon but I think you can get them at a number of places!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
This is one of the best flat irons ever. They are kind of pricey but worth it. It didn't take me long to straighten my hair with it. My parents bought it for me for my birthday.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I have used this same iron for about 5 years now. The outside of the straightener doesn't get super hot like some do. The only improvement I suggest is having an auto shut off like some straighteners do.