Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Hayley C.
I LOVE my chi. It does a great job at straightening my hair and it doesn't really damage it. It's quick to use and does a good job, which is saying something since I typically have thick, frizzy hair. It makes me hair look sleek and shiny after using :-)
Diana F.
I've had my CHI for 8 years and it still works great! I love how versatile it is, you can even curl your hair with it! Like said, even after all these years it still works great so even though it is a bit pricey, you get your money's worth!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
My go to straightener. Gets the job done and a pretty decent price. Can find them for a decent price at Ulta or on Amazon. They last forever and are easy to clean. I always use the highest heat setting.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this flat iron. I've used it for years and it hasn't let me down. I have naturally curly hair and this thing is a lifesaver. I use it everyday and will absolutely repurchase when the time comes.
Jennika W.
Very nice even heating. I've had this for 3 years now and it still is in perfect condition. It is a very nice straightening iron and I only have to go over a section of my hair once to get it straight.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love my chi it's super cute and came with a little clutch it gets super hot and styles my hair very fast I am a repeat user my natural hair type is wavy I would recommend it's a great straightener
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I straighten my hair often because my hair needs to be in order to wear down. I love this and how it doesn't make my hair smell like its burning it. I also use chi heat protection to help with it.
Christen D.
I loooooved this straightener so much unfortunately for me it only lasted a year due to the chord shorting out. I had it for about 6 months and had to hold it at an angle to keep it powered on :(
Krista H.
Gettysburg, PA
I've had this straightener for over 10 years. I absolutely love it. It works great. It was pricey but for as long as its lasted and as well as it works I'm definitely getting my monies worth.