Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I straighten my hair often because my hair needs to be in order to wear down. I love this and how it doesn't make my hair smell like its burning it. I also use chi heat protection to help with it.
Christen D.
I loooooved this straightener so much unfortunately for me it only lasted a year due to the chord shorting out. I had it for about 6 months and had to hold it at an angle to keep it powered on :(
Krista H.
Gettysburg, PA
I've had this straightener for over 10 years. I absolutely love it. It works great. It was pricey but for as long as its lasted and as well as it works I'm definitely getting my monies worth.
Zubeda V.
Cherry Valley, IL
I have one like this with a different print (limited edition maybe). Wasn't in love with the print but I got it because it was in sale from ulta. Works well but I wish there were heat setting. I can smell my hair frying.
Hope L.
Tyler, TX
Chi straighteners will forever be my favorite. My first lasted me 7 years and after it died... I quickly repurchased another. My second is still kicking strong and does wonders for my hair!
Rachel S.
Sinking Spg, PA
Chi is the only brand I will use. I've had my Chi longer than my children and use it daily. It travels with me and still keeps going! For the price you can not beat it! Worth every penny!
Juliana K.
Atlanta, GA
If you want something to straight or hair or get nice curls, this product is for you. You can get cheaper at tjmaxx or marschalls but if buy at ulta or online is pricy. Last forever. If ever breaks I would buy it again
Melanie F.
Puyallup , WA
This is a wonderful straightener! I have been using the brand CHI for roughly 3 years now and I don't plan on changing anytime soon. They are a little more pricey than others but they last and do the job quickly . I have medium / long hair and can straighten my whole head in roughly 5-10 minutes .
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
This straightener works really great. I have kinky curly hair with frizz (of course) and as long as you don't try to take huge chunks of hair to straighten at one time, this will work amazingly.
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I just my first Chi straightener around Christmas time. I love it so much. It heats up so fast. I don't have to turn it up very high to straighten my hair. I use it to curl my hair also!! I just love it so much.