Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kendall J.
Kendall J.
Besides being my favorite color, this is my absolute favorite tool to use when I straighten my hair. Makes hair smooth and silky, and it lasts. I was very satisfied. I am a repeat user. In my opinion, there is no room for improvement!
Kymberleigh N.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
AMAZING PRODUCT 100% when I get my hair professional done, I get to set what temp I need it to be at, so it won't ruin the color. It takes less than a min to heat up. Best money spent!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Just bought this about a month ago. I love the fact that I can control my temperature. On my old chi I couldn't do that. Doesn't burn my hair. Makes it very sleek and shiny.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
Works amazing everyone says how expensive the are but they are durable and I recommend them tips could be to use them with heat spray and you can curl with them too
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
I have always owned a chi flat iorn ! The best iorn in my opinion. It has lasted me forever I have bought 2 in 9 years. Recommend this one .won't go wrong
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
I straighten my hair with this product and I love it! It's been my favorite for about 5 years now and I still use it for those days I want straight hair.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
I loveeeeeeeee this product ! Super easy to use for both straightening and curling. I have noticed very little damage to my hair. I bought this at Ulta.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Tyler
Chi straighteners will forever be my favorite. My first lasted me 7 years and after it died... I quickly repurchased another. My second is still kicking strong and does wonders for my hair!
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Love my chi flat iron i have used it for many yrs and my daughter's like them too i like how affordable the are for such great job they do with my hair
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love my CHI! My mother graciously purchased it as a Christmas gift one year, and I won't use any other brand! Love that it heats up quick, and work well with my heat protectant!