Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love my chi straightener! The plates allow my hair to glide through effortlessly. Be sure to use the recommended heat setting for your hair type. It does get very hot and you don't want to scorch your hair.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
AMAZING PRODUCT 100% when I get my hair professional done, I get to set what temp I need it to be at, so it won't ruin the color. It takes less than a min to heat up. Best money spent!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I really love my Chi hair straightener because it straightens my hair super well. I just wish it left my hair a little more silkier instead of so frizzy. Definitely better than other brands I've used before.
🦋Emily G.
Omaha
Probably the only straightener that will keep my hair straightened all day long! Doesn't turn wavy it keeps it super straight just like how I want it. A bit overpriced but it gets the job done which is great
Hayley C.
I LOVE my chi. It does a great job at straightening my hair and it doesn't really damage it. It's quick to use and does a good job, which is saying something since I typically have thick, frizzy hair. It makes me hair look sleek and shiny after using :-)
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Awesome straightener it really straightens all my thin hair strands and affordable not expensive at all I use it very often I bought it at Best Buy and target so I recommend it highly to anyone who loves straight hair
Marilyn W.
Holiday
It's not as good as it use to be, where you get to choose the temperature, but it's still great, still gets very hot, and still straightens my hair. I love that it has a long cord and is easy to travel wit
Jennika W.
Very nice even heating. I've had this for 3 years now and it still is in perfect condition. It is a very nice straightening iron and I only have to go over a section of my hair once to get it straight.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this flat iron. I've used it for years and it hasn't let me down. I have naturally curly hair and this thing is a lifesaver. I use it everyday and will absolutely repurchase when the time comes.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love my chi it's super cute and came with a little clutch it gets super hot and styles my hair very fast I am a repeat user my natural hair type is wavy I would recommend it's a great straightener