Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Nora S.
Gresham, OR
Great straightener for flat ironing and also for curling shorter hair or without a curling iron. It's a good value and doesn't the job well. I bought mine at Ulta! I would buy it again it's my second from CHI.
Jenn H.
I have had this straightener for years and I can't say enough good things. There's only one heat setting no manual control but I love it. I use this almost everyday and it keeps my hair straight, I would get it again when mine is no longer usable
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love my chi straightener! The plates allow my hair to glide through effortlessly. Be sure to use the recommended heat setting for your hair type. It does get very hot and you don't want to scorch your hair.
Marlyn D.
I've had this straightener for YEARS and it's still in perfect condition. Still works as the first day I bought it. It's cute and small it's been to many vacations with me, I'll def be repurchasing from CHI !
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
A very lightweight and pretty tool , I have been loyal to this brand for tools ever since i started doing my hair lol , I use this straightner every other day , its very affordable and fit anywhere. I love it
🦋Emily G.
Probably the only straightener that will keep my hair straightened all day long! Doesn't turn wavy it keeps it super straight just like how I want it. A bit overpriced but it gets the job done which is great
Lauryn H.
I love this flat iron with all of my life. I love the settings, I love the color, I love the longevity of the product, I love the plates. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I'd buy over and over.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
AMAZING PRODUCT 100% when I get my hair professional done, I get to set what temp I need it to be at, so it won't ruin the color. It takes less than a min to heat up. Best money spent!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I really love my Chi hair straightener because it straightens my hair super well. I just wish it left my hair a little more silkier instead of so frizzy. Definitely better than other brands I've used before.
Hayley C.
I LOVE my chi. It does a great job at straightening my hair and it doesn't really damage it. It's quick to use and does a good job, which is saying something since I typically have thick, frizzy hair. It makes me hair look sleek and shiny after using :-)