Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Lexi A.
Glen Rose
Love this. I use my other straightener to curl my hair but this one is the best to straighten. I have this curly hair and it works great. I love chi. The only problem is it doesn't have a temperature control so the heat may be too high for some high types
Jade E.
Springfield, IL
Use this exact one in my salon! Have a few others as well but I mainly use this one! Love the smoothness of the plates versus ones that pull and snag!! Have had those too!! This one definitely has my stamp of approval!
Kacie C.
I have been using the same CHI straightener for years. I have fine textured hair and it works amazing. I part my hair into two to three sections and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommend this straightener!
Keysha J.
Westminster , CO
Chi straighteners are simply the best. They have a ton of choices so you can find one that fits your style. This bad boy will never let you down. Make sure to use a thermal protectant so your hair is safe at high heats
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
My friend owns this and let me use it one morning before going out with the girls.. I was at her kitchen table and without looking I managed to get my hair perfectly straight.. I would definitely buy this in the future
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Love this!!!!!!!!!!! Gets my hair so straight I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you CHI I love your product it really works and it's so amazing!! I would recommend this brand to everyone such a great hair straightener
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
This brand is my favorite for hot tools. It's pretty pricy but I PROMISE ITS WORTH THE MONEY. it glides so nicely on my hair, I don't have to go over and over with it to get y hair straight which means less hair damage and these straighteners last so long!
Jessica A.
I love using this. I find that it heats up fast, remains a constant temp, and cool down quickly once you're done. Be sure that your hair is totally dry and that you use a heat serum when you straighten your hair!
Nora S.
Gresham, OR
Great straightener for flat ironing and also for curling shorter hair or without a curling iron. It's a good value and doesn't the job well. I bought mine at Ulta! I would buy it again it's my second from CHI.
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
A very lightweight and pretty tool , I have been loyal to this brand for tools ever since i started doing my hair lol , I use this straightner every other day , its very affordable and fit anywhere. I love it