BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely my favorite straightener I've ever used. I've had 3 over the past 10 years and I'll keep buying them. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't dry it out. My hair is stick straight and smooth, plus it makes my hair shine.
Erica C.
I absolutely love my Chi hair straightener! I also have the curling iron too. I have extremely curly hair and this straightener works so amazing for my hair and leaves my hair silky straight. I recommend all this brands products
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I love this flat iron. It’s absolutely amazing! I like thy you can change the heat setting so you don’t damage your hair as much. It’s a little pricey, but it last for years and gets the job done so I recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie M.
Palmdale , CA
This product is okay , I feel like the original black ceramic one works better , and gets hotter than this one , my hair is really curly so it needs high heat , but if you have wavy hair this one will work perfectly for you! Plus it's pink and cute !!!!
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
Loveeee this straightener! Always my go-to. I use it for straightening or doing quick loose waves. It is not very expensive for the value of the product and how long it lasts. I have had two of these past 10 years, they last!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love my Chi but the downfall is they always break. I'm on my 4th one. I don't buy the chi brand anymore. I just take my sisters hand me down straighteners. The chi works and straightens great but the product usually breaks
Jayna S.
Fort Worth
The Chi flat iron works ok on my hair. The main problem is that I have thick naturally curly hair. I mainly use it to touch up after having been to hair stylist. I find it difficult to blow dry my hair smooth & straight on my own. Even when I follow it up with Chi flat iron, it does not seem to hold very well.
Amy G.
I was so excited to get this wand! I had wanted a chi forever! It works great! It heats up very quickly and it doesn't cause your hair to become frizzy! You can use it to curl or straighten your hair! I would buy it again.
Ainsley L.
Love this straightener because it's easy, cute, and portable! I love it so much. I works so quick and easy! I am a repeated user. My hair type is straight but yet a little curly underneath & this definitely does the trick!
Kendra R.
Pinconning, MI
I mean what can I say, it's a straightener and it gets the job done. I have naturally wavy hair and it really makes it straight. I've had my straightener for years and it's still working just as great as the day I got it
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?