Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Hayley C.
Hayley C.
I LOVE my chi. It does a great job at straightening my hair and it doesn't really damage it. It's quick to use and does a good job, which is saying something since I typically have thick, frizzy hair. It makes me hair look sleek and shiny after using :-)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Valley, AL
There is absolutely no better straightener on the market than a CHI. I do beach waves with mine and not all flat irons are capable of making the curls but any CHI you get mini or full sized it will still do the job
Carly L.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this flat iron. I've used it for years and it hasn't let me down. I have naturally curly hair and this thing is a lifesaver. I use it everyday and will absolutely repurchase when the time comes.
Jennika W.
Jennika W.
Very nice even heating. I've had this for 3 years now and it still is in perfect condition. It is a very nice straightening iron and I only have to go over a section of my hair once to get it straight.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love my chi it's super cute and came with a little clutch it gets super hot and styles my hair very fast I am a repeat user my natural hair type is wavy I would recommend it's a great straightener
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Awesome straightener it really straightens all my thin hair strands and affordable not expensive at all I use it very often I bought it at Best Buy and target so I recommend it highly to anyone who loves straight hair
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
I love this straightener!!! I have never ever used another one since I got my first one. They last forever!!!! The only down side is that the second one I bought -because my sister and I would share and I wanted my own- is not as good as the first one. Not sure if they changed the technology. With that said, it's still amazing!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I straighten my hair often because my hair needs to be in order to wear down. I love this and how it doesn't make my hair smell like its burning it. I also use chi heat protection to help with it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
I absolutely love my Chi hair straightener! I also have the curling iron too. I have extremely curly hair and this straightener works so amazing for my hair and leaves my hair silky straight. I recommend all this brands products
Christen D.
Christen D.
I loooooved this straightener so much unfortunately for me it only lasted a year due to the chord shorting out. I had it for about 6 months and had to hold it at an angle to keep it powered on :(