BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

• Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kim O.
Let me explain the three stars... First, this is a decent straightener. It heats up fast and gets the job done. I don't like how you cannot adjust the temperature, and I find that this straightener pulls out my hair sometimes. I have never had this problem with other straighteners, but my hair gets caught when straightening like normal and it hurts and damages my hair. For that, I cannot give it more than 3 stars. It is a more expensive straightener, so I wouldn't expect it to do this to my hair. I have had mine for years, and it still works, so I will also give it that. I would recommend checking into other straighteners before committing to this one.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have thick and curly hair. I have never been able to find a good straightener that really made my hair straight for longer than an hour. I used NuMe for years and before that I used conair etc. They are pale in comparison to when I bought the Chi iron during Black Friday. Not only can I straighten my hair SMOOTH and have no stubborn pieces, but it will last for days. Keep in mind I could wear it for 4 days straight before my next wash. I will not go back to another straightner this was worth the money I spent on it. Highly recommend if you have thick, curly hair.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Chi was one of those things youtube girls hyped into and I fell for it. I have very long thick and voluminous hair that is wavy and when I straighten my hair I still like it to look thick. This makes your hair look like you don't have any and thin and stringy, and takes a couple times to go over your hair to really work. Then after like an hour or two, it's back to having waves. Worst straightener ever i know stuff at walmart that works better than this
Sara L.
I bought my 1st chi, this exact model, about 7 years ago and it's still going strong! I have super thick hair so it was so hard to actually get my hair straightened by any random straightener. I bought a chi because the reviews were so amazing! I will prob never use another brand of straightener. I went from 2hrs plus to 45 minutes to 1hr straightening time and it's actually flat!
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Hands down the best flat iron I have ever had the pleasure of using. My hair is fine so I have to be very gentle and this gets the job done. Paired with some CHI serum and omg glorious hair days! I will recommend CHI all day every day to anyone who asks. They are a bit pricey but if you're looking for something that works efficiently and will last, this is your product. Not to mention the amazing hot pink color!
Shannon G.
I have owned this straighter for a whopping 8 years!  Still runs like a total champ and gets the job done.  My hair is naturally straight but this is perfect for giving my hair a glossy shine due to the material it is made out of.  I would never use a different straightener!
Kara K.
Morristown, NJ
I used to only use CHI straighteners and found myself loving the product in the beginning, and then experiencing issues later on. I had several CHIs and found that they worked really well for the most part. However, I have naturally straight hair, so I just used them for a few minutes daily to touch up my hair. This continuous but brief usage evidently took a toll on my straighteners - I found them "burning out" and not getting hot after about a year or so. Disappointing considering the price. Switched to a $20 Remington and I'm never going back.
Jessica L.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE!  This has been my all time favorite straightening iron! Mine recently broke and I was so sad! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. I had my straightener for probably 8 years before I broke it. That baby would have been fine to keep working and working well it was 100% my fault that it broke, I dropped it one too many times and the spring popped out. I am very impressed by the quality of this product- it works wonderfully and is definitely built to last!
Amy M.
I love my chi straightning hair tool. The outside is a beautiful bright pink and has settings that are easy to control and keep my hair from over heating. Some tools give me freezy hair but this one is great. Makes hairstyling manageable.
Karina A.
Pasadena, TX
It worked really well before i went blonde. My sister uses it now but before it was the only one i used. My hair is between wavy and curly and it straightened my hair pretty well considering.
Leanne W.
Pittsburgh
Does this come with an automatic shut off feature?