Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have thick and curly hair. I have never been able to find a good straightener that really made my hair straight for longer than an hour. I used NuMe for years and before that I used conair etc. They are pale in comparison to when I bought the Chi iron during Black Friday. Not only can I straighten my hair SMOOTH and have no stubborn pieces, but it will last for days. Keep in mind I could wear it for 4 days straight before my next wash. I will not go back to another straightner this was worth the money I spent on it. Highly recommend if you have thick, curly hair.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Chi was one of those things youtube girls hyped into and I fell for it. I have very long thick and voluminous hair that is wavy and when I straighten my hair I still like it to look thick. This makes your hair look like you don't have any and thin and stringy, and takes a couple times to go over your hair to really work. Then after like an hour or two, it's back to having waves. Worst straightener ever i know stuff at walmart that works better than this
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This straightener is amazing i love the color I love the effectiveness of it and how quickly it heats up! You can get them at sallys beauty supply or online! Compared to other straighteners this is grade A, top of the line! I would definitely recommend it!
Shannon G.
I have owned this straighter for a whopping 8 years!  Still runs like a total champ and gets the job done.  My hair is naturally straight but this is perfect for giving my hair a glossy shine due to the material it is made out of.  I would never use a different straightener!
Kacy S.
['Columbus', ''], OH
I love CHI's because they are lightweight and last forever! I just purchased a new one but my old one lasted me YEARS! They are even more affordable now. I have mostly straight hair and this flat iron finishes the job. I love how easy they are to use and how quickly they heat up!
Kara K.
['Morristown', 'NJ'], NJ
I used to only use CHI straighteners and found myself loving the product in the beginning, and then experiencing issues later on. I had several CHIs and found that they worked really well for the most part. However, I have naturally straight hair, so I just used them for a few minutes daily to touch up my hair. This continuous but brief usage evidently took a toll on my straighteners - I found them "burning out" and not getting hot after about a year or so. Disappointing considering the price. Switched to a $20 Remington and I'm never going back.
Savannah F.
Love love love this straightener works wonders for my hair gets it perfectly straight stays straight and doesn't kill my hair, I use spray to help as well. Recommend a heat glove for sure easy to clean quick heat up time and gets hott. Doesn't produce much static either
Vee👑💕 B.
Got this as a gift & love this straightener!!!! Leaves my hair so soft and very well straighten. Wouldn’t choose another over this one. Also does perfect curls when you want to curl your hair. Definitely makes me want to buy another with a different design or color.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE!  This has been my all time favorite straightening iron! Mine recently broke and I was so sad! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. I had my straightener for probably 8 years before I broke it. That baby would have been fine to keep working and working well it was 100% my fault that it broke, I dropped it one too many times and the spring popped out. I am very impressed by the quality of this product- it works wonderfully and is definitely built to last!
Taylor P.
I have had this for 2 years now and it still works perfect. I love how fast it heats up and straightens my hair perfectly! I was lucky and got it on sale at my local hair salon because they can be kind of pricey but it is completely worth it