Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite straightener of all time! It has the perfect heat settings, it's so sleek and cute, and versatile. It does not only have to be used to straighten your hair, it can be used to curl it too! They are very expensive but it is a good quality product that will last you a very long time. I've had mine for 3 years already and it still works like it's brand new!
Ashton E.
St. Marys
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is amazing i love the color I love the effectiveness of it and how quickly it heats up! You can get them at sallys beauty supply or online! Compared to other straighteners this is grade A, top of the line! I would definitely recommend it!
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love my chi. I’ve used other brands of straighteners before and I’ve never had the results like i do with my chi. It gets every piece of hair straight. It looks amazing. With other brands I will have to go over and over the same strand of hair before I get it straight. With the chi I can go over it once and it’s perfect. Buy a chi.
Kara K.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to only use CHI straighteners and found myself loving the product in the beginning, and then experiencing issues later on. I had several CHIs and found that they worked really well for the most part. However, I have naturally straight hair, so I just used them for a few minutes daily to touch up my hair. This continuous but brief usage evidently took a toll on my straighteners - I found them "burning out" and not getting hot after about a year or so. Disappointing considering the price. Switched to a $20 Remington and I'm never going back.
Vee👑💕 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift & love this straightener!!!! Leaves my hair so soft and very well straighten. Wouldn’t choose another over this one. Also does perfect curls when you want to curl your hair. Definitely makes me want to buy another with a different design or color.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!  This has been my all time favorite straightening iron! Mine recently broke and I was so sad! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. I had my straightener for probably 8 years before I broke it. That baby would have been fine to keep working and working well it was 100% my fault that it broke, I dropped it one too many times and the spring popped out. I am very impressed by the quality of this product- it works wonderfully and is definitely built to last!
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi! I use it not only to flat iron my hair but also to curl it! I have the pink one but there are lots of fun colors to choose from! Mine even came with a nice little storage/travel bag. It has different temperature settings that you can select with the push of a little button and it heats up super fast! ULTA is where I purchased my Chi. I do wish they were a little cheaper but I can't complain when it comes to quality and performance.
Stormee E.
Glenpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi. First of all, I’ve had it seen I was like 14. I’m 22 now. And it still works perfectly. I will probably cry the day that it finally dies because it has been by my side for so long and through so much. I have very thick and wavy hair and my strong little chi makes it so easy to get my hair perfectly straight. It’s also amazing at getting perfect curls as well. It’s really is my best friend!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a fan of this flat iron. None have been As good as my original one that was black but I can't find anything else that will tame my tresses. These are reasonably priced now and I will continue to buy a new one every 2-3 years.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener I have used I've had my hair straightener for over 3 year and still gets just as hot as day one, I've never had any problem with it I have to go and so slim you can take a traveling it's the best of my straightener I have ever had