Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Chi Flatirons! I had the Green Paul Mitchell flatiron and my old college roommate broke it and replaced it with this Pink CHI. I will say the rubber smoothing inserts were terrible. the area they go gets dirty and build up of product. also when the flatiron is hot it seems to make them move or maybe its a combination of product and heat, either way they don't sit still. I ended up losing one and taking the other out and the flat iron still works great. It gets really hot which helps smooth out coarse hair like mine. I have since bought another Paul Mitchell flatiron (bc that is my FAVORITE) but I kept my Chi as a good back up
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I have been using this exact iron for at least three years and have never had an issue with it. It works great for thick, long hair and I actually frequently use it to curl my hair. It's skinny enough that it produces perfect tight curls or even loose curls. It's also really nice that you can change the temperature instantly. It takes about a minute to heat up and about five minutes to cool down. The only downfall to this iron compared to others that I've had is that it does not automatically shut off so you have to be extra cautious to make sure that it's shut off.
Jenni T.
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
I've always used a chi straightener since I started straightening about 8 years ago. I've gone through three now but the one fell and broke and the other one did stop working one day randomly. They do last a long time. My first one lasted about 5 years before it fell and the other one stoped after about 3 years. I just purchased my new one about a month ago and it's working great! This is the first one i have with the temperature control and its a great feature.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New Jersey
I've had this straightener for as long as I can remember. Never let me down and still hasn't! I always used it to straighten my hair and just recently I learned how to create loose curls/waves. Definitely easier to use compared to a curling wand or curler! Chi straighteners come in a range of colors, sizes and widths, but no matter which one you get, you won't be disappointed! While CHI is kinda on the pricier side, I was able to snag this beauty at a TJ Maxx
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Chi has one of the best hair products I've ever used. Especially for the hair straighteners like this one. I have super thick long full wavy hair and this straightener makes it super straight and silky looking. I love it. Of course I add other products on my hair to protect it from the heat. But I highly recommend this hair straighter. It's a great value because it will last a long time. I've had mine for a few years. So it's a good investment.
Ashly N.
Ashly N.
Pocatello, ID
Let me start by saying that I have almost straight hair. I still get frizzy and if I don't dry my hair before bed, I have wavy hair. This was my second one after thinking the first was just a defect by how many people swear by these. These are TO HOT! They pull my hair when I straighten it and have damaged my hair so bad. I HATE THEM! If you have really curly or thick hair, this may work for you. For me, it's a no. I say STAY AWAY.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Logan
Chi makes some incredible products, and their straighteners are definitely a huge part of that. I personally feel that these are a step below some nicer straighteners, and they tend to feel a bit cheaper. If you don't use a straightener religiously or super often, I think this is a fine product to buy. If you use a straightener a lot, I would do some more research and find a device that won't fry or cause so much damage to hair.
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
I preferred the previous version I had with the led temperature control feature over this one. However, I still like this one as well. I don't use it as often anymore because I am going the natural route now. I would recommend because it's easy to travel with, cleans easily, and CHI products lasts. The last CHI flat iron I had lasted over 7 years before I had to get a new one.
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love my Chi straightener. I could not live without it. Yes, there are other brands out there that are less expensive but they do not hold a candle to Chi. It only takes one time to go down the shafts of your hair to make it smooth and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of hair. Always use a heat protectant no matter what brand you use
Anastasiya A.
Anastasiya A.
I have used other brands of flat irons, and I always go back to chi, it lasts a long time and is reliable! I love it! It heats up so fast and works so well! My hair is very thick and wavy, but it was no challenge for this product! Now my hair is silky smooth and I couldn't be happier. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs a durable, high quality straightener. Don't let the price scare you! It will be well worth it! A+