Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica D.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Chi CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Sarah E.

BY CHI

CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron features LED temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree incrementsDual voltage but requires an adapterProfessional salon model9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionBonus: Thermal ClutchBonus: 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)1 year manufacturer's warranty - CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron see more...

Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Chi Flatirons! I had the Green Paul Mitchell flatiron and my old college roommate broke it and replaced it with this Pink CHI. I will say the rubber smoothing inserts were terrible. the area they go gets dirty and build up of product. also when the flatiron is hot it seems to make them move or maybe its a combination of product and heat, either way they don't sit still. I ended up losing one and taking the other out and the flat iron still works great. It gets really hot which helps smooth out coarse hair like mine. I have since bought another Paul Mitchell flatiron (bc that is my FAVORITE) but I kept my Chi as a good back up
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I have been using this exact iron for at least three years and have never had an issue with it. It works great for thick, long hair and I actually frequently use it to curl my hair. It's skinny enough that it produces perfect tight curls or even loose curls. It's also really nice that you can change the temperature instantly. It takes about a minute to heat up and about five minutes to cool down. The only downfall to this iron compared to others that I've had is that it does not automatically shut off so you have to be extra cautious to make sure that it's shut off.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Morristown
I used to only use CHI straighteners and found myself loving the product in the beginning, and then experiencing issues later on. I had several CHIs and found that they worked really well for the most part. However, I have naturally straight hair, so I just used them for a few minutes daily to touch up my hair. This continuous but brief usage evidently took a toll on my straighteners - I found them "burning out" and not getting hot after about a year or so. Disappointing considering the price. Switched to a $20 Remington and I'm never going back.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE!  This has been my all time favorite straightening iron! Mine recently broke and I was so sad! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. I had my straightener for probably 8 years before I broke it. That baby would have been fine to keep working and working well it was 100% my fault that it broke, I dropped it one too many times and the spring popped out. I am very impressed by the quality of this product- it works wonderfully and is definitely built to last!
Jenni T.
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
I've always used a chi straightener since I started straightening about 8 years ago. I've gone through three now but the one fell and broke and the other one did stop working one day randomly. They do last a long time. My first one lasted about 5 years before it fell and the other one stoped after about 3 years. I just purchased my new one about a month ago and it's working great! This is the first one i have with the temperature control and its a great feature.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
new jersey
I've had this straightener for as long as I can remember. Never let me down and still hasn't! I always used it to straighten my hair and just recently I learned how to create loose curls/waves. Definitely easier to use compared to a curling wand or curler! Chi straighteners come in a range of colors, sizes and widths, but no matter which one you get, you won't be disappointed! While CHI is kinda on the pricier side, I was able to snag this beauty at a TJ Maxx
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I love my Chi! I use it not only to flat iron my hair but also to curl it! I have the pink one but there are lots of fun colors to choose from! Mine even came with a nice little storage/travel bag. It has different temperature settings that you can select with the push of a little button and it heats up super fast! ULTA is where I purchased my Chi. I do wish they were a little cheaper but I can't complain when it comes to quality and performance.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Chi has one of the best hair products I've ever used. Especially for the hair straighteners like this one. I have super thick long full wavy hair and this straightener makes it super straight and silky looking. I love it. Of course I add other products on my hair to protect it from the heat. But I highly recommend this hair straighter. It's a great value because it will last a long time. I've had mine for a few years. So it's a good investment.
Ashly N.
Ashly N.
Pocatello, ID
Let me start by saying that I have almost straight hair. I still get frizzy and if I don't dry my hair before bed, I have wavy hair. This was my second one after thinking the first was just a defect by how many people swear by these. These are TO HOT! They pull my hair when I straighten it and have damaged my hair so bad. I HATE THEM! If you have really curly or thick hair, this may work for you. For me, it's a no. I say STAY AWAY.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Logan
Chi makes some incredible products, and their straighteners are definitely a huge part of that. I personally feel that these are a step below some nicer straighteners, and they tend to feel a bit cheaper. If you don't use a straightener religiously or super often, I think this is a fine product to buy. If you use a straightener a lot, I would do some more research and find a device that won't fry or cause so much damage to hair.