BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron

Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron

"CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron - CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1"" Flat Iron features a LED Temperature control to maximize your styling experience. Customize the heat settings for your hair type.Benefits & Features:Free tote included with your CHI for ULTA Beauty flat iron purchaseAward winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture.Customize heat setting for your hair type.Features 30 second heat up. Heats up to 410 F9ft. swivel cord for tangle prevention.Dual voltage but requires an adapter. - CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron"

Are you able to curl hair with this too?
Iss this straighter good product to use ?
Start your review of Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron!
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by LISA M.
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by LISA M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had my Chi Flat Iron for at least 5 years and it still works great. This is my 2nd flat iron because the cord broke after using it for over 5 years. I do wish you could select the temperature instead of it going full heat. It works great to straighten and help reduce frizz.
Keili A.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by Keili A.
Esta plancha de pelo me encanta 😻 te deja tu pelo muy lindo y suave❤️ la plancha no es mía pero me la voy a comprar porque es súper genial
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by jakayla  J.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love these flat irons, they work really good, easy to use and not pricey ……….. i highly recommend go buy lol, they’re great and you love them 💓💓💓
Andi H.
I really like this flat iron. Heats up quick, doesn’t pull my hair when I’m using it. My hair looks great and stays nice and flat all day.
Brittany H.
Leland
I love my flat iron. The color is so pretty and it straightens your hair very easily without pulling your hair. It’s perfect!
Veronica A.
Heats up quickly, stylish and the perfect width! What more can a lady want on a flat iron! When it heats up, be ready to flat iron! Oh yeah, I got a cute holo tote for free too! I purchased it on sale and I am a flat iron Junkie.
vrinda B.
I absolutely love this product so much, personally I like my hair straight so I use this almost every weekend. It does a great job of straightening my hair!
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ah, CHI straighteners will always have a special place in my heart. I got the CHI flat iron I currently use at least 6-8 years ago! I’m really impressed with the longevity of the iron. The straightener may be discoloring on the iron end, but it still works just like it did the day I got it. I’ve heard from some friends in the beauty industry that CHI has really changed in quality within that time, as they moved manufacturing outside of the US. I can’t speak to that, as my iron is still working well. My only complaint about the iron is that it doesn’t have the option to change the heat setting, but for an iron that came out in 2014 or earlier, I’m pretty impressed! #chi #flatiron #straightener #hair #lastingstyle #greatinvestment
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,231 reviews
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite straighteners! It worked for over four years before it went out! It gets hot fast and helped make my thick hair super straight ! I love this and plan on buying a new one soon!
Amber O.
Williamstown
Chi makes great flat irons but they are dependent on your hair type. The iron gets super hot and is effective for the most part. The plates protect your hair from burning. Great product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer A.
Acworth, GA
il y a 2 ans
Chi CHI For Ulta Beauty Magenta Moon 1'' Flat Iron ? Does this work on 4c curly hair
Aschia L. il y a 2 ans