BY CHI

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

CHI 44 Ceramic Barrel. No hot or cold spots. 1 1/4". Reflects the heat back to the hair, cutting down the drying time. Dries the hair from the inside out up to 50% faster. Maintains a more even temperature. Utilizes Far Infrared/Negative Ions. Non slip handle makes styling easy. CHI 44 Bristles - Ceramic Nylon. Long lasting special heat resistance. Provides tangle free styling. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Becky S.
I bought this brush almost a decade ago and am still using it as my primary blow dry brush. It shows some signs of wear in the handle but after 10 years I think that's normal.
The bristles work nicely to grip my straight hair and the metal barrel works like a curling iron would when you heat it with a hair dryer.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
These are exceptional round brushes out of what is on the market. I will say that they are not really geared toward the beginner. This will take some practice but with a little work it does a great job creating volume and smoothness!
Haley G.
I never really like round brushes because I typically get it all tangled up in my hair and it's a mess trying to get it out. But when I use them on other people I am a professional. This brush is fabulous!! If you have super tight curls and you want to smooth out your hair to straight hair, this brush will do so! It gives you volume at your roots as well
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
This brush is good if I curl my hair and need to smooth my roots. My fiance also loves to use it to brush his hair. However, I do not use this brush beyond that. It makes my hair static and frizz and has nearly no hold. I would get rid of it if my fiance didn't like it so much.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I really love this brush! I use it every time I blow dry my hair and it makes it noticeably softer and sleeker. I had been looking for a round brush that worked for me for awhile and I finally found it. This brush works great for me
Dawna L.
Warwick, RI
no did'nt like this brush gonna stay with my miricle bruch-- my hair is too long for this chi brush,, hair gets to tangled
Claire B.
Prosperity, PA
I love this brush. I am a professional hair stylist and this is one of my go to brushes. Glides easily through the hair.
Maureen d.
The large chi round ceramic brush is great for blow drying your hair straight. It provides a frizz free polished look.
Caroline L.
West Sacramento, California
Use these brushes daily on clients. I love how light they are and the different sizes and bristles they have available. I can achieve great volume or a sleek blow out with these round brushes
Paula A.
Recife
This brush its a really good one , your hair will be amazing, this one can make your hair more soft . Usually you will need a hot air to make curls or strength your hair.

back