Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink CHI - Straight Guard Smoothing Styling Cream 250mL/8.5oz

BY CHI CATIONIC HYDRATION INTERLINK

Smoothing Styling Cream Chi Straight Guard Styling Cream easy brush glide formula is an ideal styling tool for all your smooth, sleek styles while providing hair incredible control and smoothness and helping in eliminating frizz and creating superior shine. ; see more...

Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
As someone who uses heat on my hair on a daily basis I am always looking for a heat guard. After reading some of the reviews on this product I decided to give it a try and I am really liking it. I can tell a difference between when I use this and when I don't. My hair tends to stay straighter and smoother for longer when I use this product. It also tends to make my hair feel and look smoother, not so many frizzy fly-a-ways. A little bit goes a long way, I have hair past my shoulders and I use half a pump at most. I also like the smell, its not offensive or overpowering.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
In love with this hair product ! I recently bought a container and I can say that It's one of my favorites ! The product is very long lasting I've had it for about 2 almost 3 months now and I am very more than satisfied ! It keeps my hair soft and smooth . Also , I've noticed that my hair is less frizzy (: I our totally recommend
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I love using this product!! I have very wavy frizzy hair and it helps keep the fizz out and keep it straight!
I would definitely recommend this product. It seems a little thick at first but I use it when my hair is wet and brush it all in my hair and then let it dry. I can't get over how good it smell too!
Tiffany S.
Valparaiso, IN
I love the chi hydration interlink I'm crazy for it! Thier is no comparison to any alternatives I've found. My hair always feels like it took the biggest drink of moisture all day long. It doesn't make my hair feel oily of heavy I'll definitely buy it again and again.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVED this stuff! I thought it was the perfect cream for when I want to straighten my hair. It leaves it smooth shiny and smelling amazing! I also feel that my hair stays straighter longer when I use this before I blow dry or straighten. I will be repurchasing!
Shay L.
This product really helped repair my split ends and has a wonderful smell. I use it everyday before applying heat to my hair
Annette C.
I did not notice a difference in my hair when using this product. It also did not have a good smell.
Mayerlin B.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
It helps smooth my flyaway and keep longevity in my hair staying straight. I also like the shiny finish it gives my hair. It is pricey but there is a lot of product and you don't need much to keep your hair smooth.
Samantha D.
Love this product! I put it in my hair when it is wet and then blow dry. It leaves my hair smooth and straighter than it would be if I blew dried my hair without it. I have wavy hair and I can definitely tell a difference after I use this product.
Carol M.
I think think this product does what it advertise, I sometimes feel it leaves my hair a little oily, as long as I apply just a little I found it ok. The smell is just subtle. I didn't feel it helped me with me with my frizzy hair.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I have dry hair and its crazy frizzy is it good for dry hair? does it really work
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is thick, heavy, and loves to flip no matter what I do. Does this product work as well on thick hair?
leishla r.
Does this make your hair to greassy after a day or two of washing?
Alyssa O.
Appalachia, VA
Does it keep hair from flipping out at the ends?
Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
Does this product reduce the look of split ends? And frizzys?