Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink Chi Infra Texture Dual Action Hair Spray 10 oz. uploaded by Luba Z.Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink Chi Infra Texture Dual Action Hair Spray 10 oz. uploaded by HK L.Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink Chi Infra Texture Dual Action Hair Spray 10 oz. uploaded by Sari S.

BY CHI CATIONIC HYDRATION INTERLINK #93 in Texturizing Spray

Is a fast drying styling and finishing tool that provides instant smooth texture and incredible shine. Superior for use with CHI flat or curling irons to create styles for lift, movement, texture and control. CHI Infra Texture provides a variable hold and long lasting styles, while helping in protecting the hair from moisture and humidity. Not tested on animals. see more...

Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite hairspray to use almost everyday! It doesn’t make your hair feel stiff and gross which is what I like about it. I bought mine at TJ Max for only $9.99 which is a really good price because you get a lot of product.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My absolute favorite hair spray ! This smells amazing and holds my hair in place without feeling sticky or brittle. I still get that soft , touchable texture ! I would most definitely recommend this !
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
My favorite hair spray! Smells amazing and holds my curls very will! Love that it's not wet when you spray it..it has a soft mist and doesn't leave your hair "crunchy" looking.
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink Chi Infra Texture Dual Action Hair Spray because it's lightweight, it gives  lift and volume my hair, it's great for styling and some control, you may need to touch up once throughout the day because it's a lightweight hairspray, (that's the only reason I  gave it 4 stars) but I don't mind that, as long as my hair looks and feels natural and moves, I'm happy. I love this for keeping fly-aways and frizz at bay when straightening my hair, as well as holding the curl when curling my hair. It smells good too, but not overpowering so it won't interfere with your perfume's fragrance, and that's also a plus to me! I hate heavy gummy hairspray that leaves the hair motionless and crunchy like Ramon noodles, but with this hairspray you won't have that problem. Would I recommend it to others, absolutely.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I usually love chi products, especially my chi silk infusion. I am not a fan of this hair spray though. I was looking for something to add some texture to my hair but this is like putting a super glue helmet on my head. It dries almost right away and once it's dry that's it, you can't move it around, you're done. It makes my hair crispy and dry and there is no way you're getting a brush through it. Gave 2 stars because the one positive is that is smells amazing.
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
The smell is the best and it works so good!! The weekend has arrived and Influensters everywhere are feeling inspired! Check out some of the stunning #AIRBLUSH pictures popping up on
Vasily B.
Los Angeles, CA
As a hairstylist I use this spray usually on photoshoots when I really need to fix the hair. Very strong hold. Dry a bit longer than I'd prefer though...
Deanna A.
This is a fave among me and my girlfriends! The smell is super sexy and the hold is long lasting. I have black thick hair and even in my shortest of hair styles it has always been my go to for a voluminous well kept hold!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
This hairspray is amazing. It smells good and hold your hair in place. I have no complaints, def recommend others to try it out.