Add a Photo
Chi Cationic Hydration Interlink CHI Curl Preserve System-Leave-In Conditioner 300ml

By CHI CATIONIC HYDRATION INTERLINK
#157 in Leave-In Conditioner
Curls are revived and defined and left frizz free with incredible shine. The result is soft, supple, well-defined, frizz-free curls and waves. Ceramino Interlink Complex strengthens and protects while balancing hair's moisture level. CHI Curl Preserve is a low-pH system that works to establish the optimum moisture level in curly or wavy hair to create beautifully defined, frizz-free curls. Size: 12 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Curly hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX

Until now I haven't found any product that works as good as this it makes ur hair really smooth and the smell is just great
rachel b.
rachel b.
Sartell, MN

I love this product! My hair is really curly and super thick /course. I've had a hard time finding a good product to help nourish my hair, and I finally found it in this!
Julie R.

I have really thick curls and finding products that really keep my curls looking fresh is really hard to find but this leave in conditioner really hydrates my curls and gets rid of my frizz, I do go through a bottle very quick because my hair is really thick at the back and I need a lot of product to get rid of the frizz but I don't mind because this is really cheap and affordable but overall a great product.
Julie R.

Does this make anyone else's hair oily just wanting to know because my mum said it does for her hair?