BY CHI

The Calvin Klein One Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz Spray for Women is clean, pure and contemporary. The Calvin Klein One Women Spray features a blend of pineapple, green tea, papaya, jasmine and amber scents. Calvin Klein One Spray is offered in a 3.4-oz... see more...

Tasha J.
Wow this is the best of all times perfume spray ever. It is long lasting with a beautiful scent to spray all over your body. It was bought at a department store. I love the container . I plan on keeping it afterward. I definitely will buy it over and over again.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I first discovered this fragrance in Macy's  with my sister in law.  I ended up getting it for my"  mom" and I use it more lol. It's a lovely scent that isn't to strong. It doesn't hurt my nose.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
This is my favorite! It is my favorite smell! It smells like heaven if I knew it Evan knew what heaven smelled like that's what I would think it smelled like!!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
This is a very light fragrance that can be worn casually or formally. I love he opaque pink bottle and although it is expensive it is a nice scent.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Brandy H.
Sumter, SC
One of my fave scents of all times. If you are looking for something classic, fresh and clean. This should be your go too.. man or woman!
Patricia C.
Love this perfume I'm on my third bottle love it during the spring and summer. The scent lasts for a long time.
Brandi G.
This was THE cologne/perfume of the 90's and it hasn't lost its charm. It's claim to fit both sexes is true.
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a classic scent! I remember using this in middle school, ugh an amazing scent. Love. Love. Love...
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
In general, I prefer a less feminine perfume. Don't ask me why, I just do. So I am very particular about which brands I choose to purchase. NOrmally, I would never think to order a perfume online without smelling it before, but I went out on a limb with this one because most of the reviews I read about it were positive and complimented the wear time.

I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. It lasts for many hours and is a great scent. Not too masculine, not too feminine. I previously had been loyal to Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia. However, ck one was less expensive and fell under the same category so I figured it was worth the try. I would highly recommend this to those gals out there that aren't into the floral, fruity scents.