BY CHI

Calvin Klein Escape Eau de Parfum Spray: Calvin Klein created Escape in 1991. Notes: peach, apricot and rose lily. The middle notes are: carnation, ylang-ylang and cedar Base of the fragrance is: vanilla, amber and musk. Escape is recommended for casual use. 1.7 OZ EDP spray see more...

• "This perfume smells great." in 1 review
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
El Top de los perfumes!!!!! Adora ESCAPE!!! Un perfume unicoooo, lo tengo desde hace años y lo sigo comprando porque es demasiado rico, es un perfume con notas sensuales y exoticas, un perfume que dura muchisimo tiempo puesto, unas fragancias de entrada y salidas que te provocan grandes sueños
Krisy M.
Krisy M.
I love the smell of this perfume. It is a sweet smell and not overpowering. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
This one of my favorites from calvin Klein, I have 3 favorites and this is one of um
melissa m.
melissa m.
Lester Prairie, MN
Smells great. Kinda musky. Good for wearing in the evening, a night on the town! One if a kind.
dayana v.
dayana v.
Brooklyn, NY
So my mom owns this perfume and she get a lot of good complements from people, smells great, perfect for a night out it is just perfect..
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Pflugerville, Tx
Love this scent!! A little musky but just enough without being too much! Whenever I wear this I get tons if compliments!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Mission, TX
I have not used this fragrance in several years simply because I love to try new fragrances however I do recall the compliments I received while wearing this. It smells wonderful.
Alejandro G.
Alejandro G.
Many females in my family uses this fragrance for everyday use due to the fact that smells wonderful!!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Cape Coral, FL
I was given this product as a gift and I remember liking the product but when it comes to perfumes I go in stages. Even though I liked the scent it isn't something I would repurchase.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Los Angeles , CA
This perfume smells great. Its perfect for all sorts of dates. Girls night out, interview for everything.
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How expensive would one be?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?