BY CHI

Ideal for Smoothing and Styling Long Hair Gently Detangles 4 Ceramic Nylon Tips for Comfort 6 Ergonomic Design 7 Large Best for creating smooth, sleek styles without lots of volume. Gently detangles, and easily brushes through thick hair. Provides a gentle, stimulating scalp massage. CHI 44 ceramic nylon tips on bristles for comfort. Ergonomic design with non-slip handle for better control. Unparalleled performance and durability. 13 rows of bristles in a brick pattern on flexible paddle provides optimum grip for the hair. see more...

kimber k.
North adams, MA
Still like new after years of use. I bought it from CHI while i was a cosmetology student for myself at home, and its my favorite. Untangles hair without damaging strands. Good for wet and dry use. Perfect if you have thick hair to maintain like me. Very affordable for any budget. Highly recommended.
Kristen m.
Ive had this brush for years and its good as new! I have very thick curly hair so i need a heavy duty brush to get through my hair and this is great. It makes brushing and styling my hair quick and effortless. I also love how large it is. it gets through a lot of hair at once.
Amber K.
Loved this paddle brush. I had long thick hair and it was able to get through it. Gentle enough to get out my tangles but tough enough to withstand them. Price was fairly comparable to other paddle brushes
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
This brush can untangle some hair, I love this brush, the brush is affordable. Tip: Hold your hair while brushing it. I was very satisfied with the brush. No there need for improvement, I like the brush very much.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
The best brush! I have curly hair and it is a great detangler! It does not rio or break your hair. I got this online.
rosy m.
This brush is the best for untangling hair. It's smooth doesn't tug or pull the hair Variety of colors and big.
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
J'aime cette brosses elle démêle bien sans trop arraché les cheveux. Se nettoie aussi bien et est très abordable.