BY CHI

Helps To Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Helps Create Healthy Hair Sulfate &Amp; Paraben Free Helps Restore Moisture Chi Argan Oil Shampoo Combines A Unique Blend Of Argan And Moringa Oil That Gently Cleanses And Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair By Restoring Moisture, Essential Vitamins, Antioxidants And Strengthening Proteins, Creating Healthy, Shiny Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I have and love the Chi leave-in oil! Is the shampoo and...1 Answers
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This shampoo is incredibly recharging and rejuvenating as well as clarifying without leaving my hair to dry or oily. My hair always gets a super boost of hydration and a silky Sheen Afterglow.
Yessenia L.
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo more...
This is honestly my favorite brand for hair clear it keeps my hair really most arise and it is a lovely smell throughout the day at least my hair silky smooth and I absolutely love it I love all the oil shampoos and conditioners at this brand carries and beauty hair products as well
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This is a 10/10 product for me. I mix it with another shampoo, Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo, just to get a variety in my hair. This makes my hair feel and look so healthy. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a little bit more shine and softness.
Lauren M.
Brockway , PA
This is the best! I use it every day. It keeps my hair silky smooth and lathers well. It makes my hair shiny. I like it better than other brands that I hve used in the past. It smells great and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
I’ve noticed such a huge difference in my hair since I’ve started using this shampoo as well as the matching conditioner! It makes my hair feel soft and helps minimize frizz! This shampoo keeps my hair looking fresh all day long! I highly recommend it!
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo more...
This shampoo is very gentle but didn’t work for me, I got an itchy scalp and flaming skin after like week of using it.would be a perfect choice If you have dry to normal. Pros- the bottle with this kind of pump is very comfortable to use in the shower
Felicitas R.
Baytown, TX
Omgosh!!!! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner!!!! It smells like I woke in my dreams lying in a garden of flowers. Not only does it smell beautifully, it also makes my hair full and extremely shiny! Definitely will be purchasing again and again!!!
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo more...
This shampoo smells so good and is really smoothing and hydrating on my hair. It helps with the damage I have and makes my hair smell and feel amazing. CHI has outstanding quality products!
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
I love these shampoo with the oils in them it makes the process so much easier to go through when you only have a little time to have the oils there i don’t need to put them in after the fact
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo, CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo, CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo, CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo more...
Brandi S.
I have and love the Chi leave-in oil! Is the shampoo and/or conditioner just as good as the oil and does it seem to boost the results of the oil, or could you just get by with using only the oil? Just wondering if it made a huge difference by using all three products. Thanks!