CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Braelyn G.CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by maria n.CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Peggy A.

BY CHI

Helps to Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Helps Create Healthy Hair 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Restore Moisture CHI Argan Oil Conditioner rejuvenates dry damaged hair by infusing strands with vitamins, nourishing oils and proteins to enhance strength and elasticity, smooth frizz and protect hair against damaging heat from thermal styling and UV rays. see more...

• Does this really work? I'm looking for a new hair product because...2 Answers
  • Can I use this conditioner on curly hair?4 Answers
  • Does this help with dry scalp?!2 Answers
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell of this conditioner quite a bit. It smells super nice and feels so nice on the hair. Safe for color treated hair. It is not overly pricey and you can find it at your local ULTA beauty store.
Athena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic conditioner if you don't have a lot of hair.. which I do. The scent and hydration are fantastic but I find I need to use A LOT to make my hair manageable. Wish it was a bit of a thicker formula. I buy it at TJ Maxx for a bargain though so I don't mind as much.
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell to begin with. This product rejuvenates dry, damaged hair by infusing strands with vitamins, nourishing oils and proteins to enhance strength and elasticity, smooth frizz and protect hair against damaging heat for thermal styling and UV rays.
Chari' N.
Washington, DC
My new fave!! I got this from TJMaxx, on sale for $13 & it was a great decision, it's the first chi product Ive owned & I'm satisfied. It's super hydrating & I will but again.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
Omg!! I just loveeee this! The argan oil makes my hair so nourished and amazing! I cannot believe I got to at a cheap price and it works great! The thing I love about it most is that when it goes into my hair , it's like a silky substance that strengthens and cleans!!
Kass A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of this conditioner. I have a lot of hair so my hair already weighs down and this conditioner made that worse. Also, I'm the type of person who skips on washing my hair every other day but this product makes it difficult to do so.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
Argan oil works wonderfully in my hair! As for CHI, well, who go wrong! This company gets it right every time. Worth the expense, because it leaves your hair feeling soft, vibrant and you feel like you just left the salon.
Amy C.
Topeka, KS
The best! I use this on my bleached blonde course hair. I got this at Walgreens on a special and i wont go back! Packaging is basic, black with a pump. The scent is very light, and doesn't last long. Worth the price and have recommended it to numerous friends!
Gee G.
Clifton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two words" Hair Crack" lol SERIOUSLY. I love this conditioner and shampoo as well it smells sooooooo good!!! And because of the argan and moringa oils it moisturizers your dry lifeless hair
Melissa S.
So good!! Really easy to comb through my hair afterward which usually doesn't happen with most conditioners. Not too heavy though. So far love it and smells great!
Eliceth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this conditioner on curly hair?
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I just bought this today and was wondering does it help mend dry breakage in bleached hair?
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with dry scalp?!
Mallory J.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? I'm looking for a new hair product because the one I'm using right now just isn't working for me anymore. I love Argan oil but does this product smell good and work? I don't want to spend money if it doesn't.
Manuela G.
Miami
I do not know what this is, anyone could explain what it is and what is it for ??? I have not the slightest idea