CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Peggy A.CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by maria n.CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Braelyn G.

BY CHI

Helps to Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Helps Create Healthy Hair 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Restore Moisture CHI Argan Oil Conditioner rejuvenates dry damaged hair by infusing strands with vitamins, nourishing oils and proteins to enhance strength and elasticity, smooth frizz and protect hair against damaging heat from thermal styling and UV rays. see more...

• Does this really work? I'm looking for a new hair product because t...2 Answers
  • Can I use this conditioner on curly hair?4 Answers
  • Does this help with dry scalp?!2 Answers
Braelyn G.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
Omg!! I just loveeee this! The argan oil makes my hair so nourished and amazing! I cannot believe I got to at a cheap price and it works great! The thing I love about it most is that when it goes into my hair , it's like a silky substance that strengthens and cleans!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Topeka, KS
The best! I use this on my bleached blonde course hair. I got this at Walgreens on a special and i wont go back! Packaging is basic, black with a pump. The scent is very light, and doesn't last long. Worth the price and have recommended it to numerous friends!
Kass A.
Kass A.
Not a big fan of this conditioner. I have a lot of hair so my hair already weighs down and this conditioner made that worse. Also, I'm the type of person who skips on washing my hair every other day but this product makes it difficult to do so.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
The conditioner is a little thick and dense for me and the smell is great! I have thick asian dry hair but when I started using this my hair becomes soft and healthier. I used Juice Organic conditioner and replaced to this one.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
Argan oil works wonderfully in my hair! As for CHI, well, who go wrong! This company gets it right every time. Worth the expense, because it leaves your hair feeling soft, vibrant and you feel like you just left the salon.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
So good!! Really easy to comb through my hair afterward which usually doesn't happen with most conditioners. Not too heavy though. So far love it and smells great!
Rose L.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with Argan oil and mixed with others, how can it possibly be wrong? It's not! This is amazing for hair. I'm left with silky manageable hair!
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Seekonk, MA
I love using this product right before straightening my hair.It leaves my hair looking shiny and very soft.Plus I use my chi straighner with it of course
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Love this! Chi is my favorite product! They have the best! If you haven't checked out chi you should really try it!! It is so amazing. The
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil it smells good and it gives my hair a shine i got mines as a free sample at my hair stylist
Eliceth S.
Eliceth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this conditioner on curly hair?
Song V.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I just bought this today and was wondering does it help mend dry breakage in bleached hair?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with dry scalp?!
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? I'm looking for a new hair product because the one I'm using right now just isn't working for me anymore. I love Argan oil but does this product smell good and work? I don't want to spend money if it doesn't.
Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Miami
I do not know what this is, anyone could explain what it is and what is it for ??? I have not the slightest idea