BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz

CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz

Helps to Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Helps Create Healthy Hair 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Restore Moisture CHI Argan Oil Conditioner rejuvenates dry damaged hair by infusing strands with vitamins, nourishing oils and proteins to enhance strength and elasticity, smooth frizz and protect hair against damaging heat from thermal styling and UV rays.

I just bought this conditioner and find it has a very runny/thin consistency.  Is this how it’s supposed to be or should it be thicker like the shampoo, wondering if something is wrong with it?
Should I buy this to help with very dry hair?
Can I use this conditioner on curly hair?
Start your review of CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz!
Anjelica  E.
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Anjelica  E.
Purchased at: Bealls Florida
Highly recommend. My hair was extremely overprocessed so I decided to give this a try. It changed my hair from hard and brittle to soft and manageable in one use. I had tried other products and nothing really worked. This is first time I have tried chi conditioners and it seems like they really know what they are doing. I will probably be purchasing the shampoo as well.
Jamie F.
New Castle, PA
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jamie F.
This conditioner this wonderful! Makes my hair feel silky smooth and soft. I’ve used it a couple times and each time have had good results. I would recommend!
Radiah D.
Bethlehem
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Radiah D.
Pretty decent conditioner. Although the price point is high it leaves my hair very soft and moist.
Christina F.
east liverpool
I like this stuff but always makes my hair look greasy! I guess I’m doing something wrong
Candice H.
Bel Air, MD
I just got this the other day and I’m obsessed! My boyfriend is even using it now. My hair feeling amazing. I like the product but my pump doesn’t work:/ but other that that it was worth the money
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
This hair conditioner is thick. I use a wide comb in the shower to disperse my conditioner evenly and treat each strain. This cream glides thtough smoothly. I love Argan oil for my hair as it keeps it strong and nourished. The frag is light. Not too perfumery but does make your hair smell fresh. If I catch it on sale, then I will get it but I don’t see ANY conditioner being worth more than $10. It gets washed down the drain!! I just like a conditioner that works. This works nicely but not for a budget. CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz
Ezgi E.
Plano, TX
I always like Chi products. I have just started this one. It smells nice like previous Chi product I have used. It’s still too early to say if it works well but I like the feeling after conditioning my hair with this product.
Vickie B.
Chesapeake, VA
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Vickie B.
Love the smell, but not as fragrant as the shampoo I notice. The conditioner is a lightweight consistency like some other chi conditioners. I can’t tell if I’m a fan of that truly to be honest. I fell like I tend to use way more for extra coverage with my long hair. Hence the star docked. I enjoy this stuff overall. It’s one of my new favorite shampoo and conditioner I use at the moment.
Darian W.
Mount Marion, NY
great conditioner! makes my hair so shiny and smooth! i didn’t have to use a lot of it! lasted me a lot longer than others
Kristin M.
Dover, NH
My boyfriend actually stole this conditioner from me. Its superior in its performance compared to its competitors. Your hair is left feeling weightless, smooth and healthier. Hair is shiney and doesn't look oily. The scent is also a perk as it's a light, pleasing smell versatile for genders. Chi is a little more on the high end price side but worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...