CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil

Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Paraben Free 2 Helps Restore Moisture 3 Helps Create Healthy Hair CHI Argan Oil is a lightweight, quick absorbing blend of Argan and Moringa oil, specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair while adding incredible shine and movement. This unique oil blend also serves as a natural protecting agent against damage from thermal styling and UV rays.

I have purchased this and want to know whether it works better on damp or dry hair? I will most likely try both ways, but which is more effective for you?
I've really been wanting to try this but scared it will make my hair feel gross after a while. Does it leave a buildup of product?
Start your review of CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil!
Cristie L.
Simi Valley, CA
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Cristie L.
My daughter’s hair is thick and frizzy. Detanglers won’t work with her and she has been using a specialized shampoo for her scalp. The shampoo leaves her hair puffy and frizzy. Thank to CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil (argan Oil) it helps control the frizz and smoothen her thick hair.
Kenzie B.
Saukville, WI
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Kenzie B.
Love this product I bought it for my daughters hair cuz it was weirdly dry in the back and I put this on and it worked very well better then I expected 10/10 recommend WARNING ⚠️ you only need a pea size amount 😂
rachel C.
I am in LOVE with this product. I use it before i use heat on my hair and after and it makes my hair look sleek, shiny and healthy.
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another go to Argan oil for my hair because I love the Paul Mitchell serum for whenever I get out of the shower. I apply the product when it’s damped and simply rub it from mid shift down to the ends because my hair is so dry and brittle. This Chi Argan oil is my second best or it evens out. it smells wonderful as well. CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil
Haley R.
Oregon, OH
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Haley R.
Going to a darker hair color and I have to say, this product always makes my hair feel soft and healthy. Whether I'm blonde or brunette its always done a great job!
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Stefanie M.
Love this product- received as a sample from ulta and I instantly fell in love. I have thick coarse dry hair and this is a heaven sent product- light scent which I like- I use about 10 pumps (medium length hair) and it has transformed my hair from frizzy and unmanageable to soft and shiny. Doesn’t weight down my hair or make it look greasy which is hard to find in an oil. Highly recommend!! I actually purchased 2 back ups
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Shayla M.
CHI Argan Oil is a lightweight, quick absorbing blend of Argan and Moringa oil, and is specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair while adding incredible shine and movement.
Lellianne C.
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Lellianne C.
I like using this when I use CHI flatiron, especially for my dry split ends. I have very frizzy dull hair so I need this. Works for damp or dry hair. It has a pleasant warm but light smell to it. Rich in antioxidants and protects hair from UV rays. Purchased at Rickys.com
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil uploaded by Sunni G.
This is a must have of mine!! I’ve had this small 15 ml bottle for well over a year and still have it!! My hair likes to frizz easily after straightening or curling it and this tones is down but not making my hair greasy. It also adds a very nice shine to it!
Eunice R.
San Benito, TX
This is my all time favorite hair oil. I love how it leaves my hair really sort and without any frizz. It also smells amazing. Recommended 100%.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...