BY CHI #28 in Hair Oil

Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Paraben Free 2 Helps Restore Moisture 3 Helps Create Healthy Hair CHI Argan Oil is a lightweight, quick absorbing blend of Argan and Moringa oil, specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair while adding incredible shine and movement. This unique oil blend also serves as a natural protecting agent against damage from thermal styling and UV rays.

Misty D.
Misty D.
I use argon oil in my hair after each wash. Without it my hair would probably fall out. It makes my hair so soft. This bottle last me for months and is a great price for the amount I get. I would recommend it to anyone that has damaged hair or just wants hair extra soft. I put it in my sons hair also bc it's so long and curly.
Cecilia m.
Cecilia m.
Hemet, CA
Chi argan oil is to die for it smells so good leaves you're hair so soft and shiny , reduces frizz I am addicted not only do I use it on my self but I also use it on my family and clients being a hairdresser I am always using different products but this one I have kept in my routine highly recommend it.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the chi argan oil plus Moringa oil .I use it on my hair, I use it on my body. It leaves my hair nice and soft ,tames the fizzy hair too. E specially after I blow dry my hair and I also use a little drop of it on my body as soon as I get out of the shower and I'm still a little wet
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this oil before blow drying my hair, then half a pump on the hair ends. It leaves the hair sleek and shiny and smelling great! The oil absorbs well and it gives me the moisture I need to keep my hair frizz-free.
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
Argan oil is the best thing than I ever used it makes my hair grate even after color or high temprrature when I used to have balayage hair it helps a lot to make it feel soft I love the smell and the texture.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been trying this product out for a month and I absolutely love it! It smells really nice, whenever my friends and family hug me they always compliment the way it smells. It's very light weight.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is awesome. It leaves my hair silky smooth. I try to avoid getting it near my roots because it will create a greasy look but nothing a little dry shampoo can't fix!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smellllllls sooo good omg I use it on my legs after I shave lol but it's great on my dry biracial curls keeps the frizz in check on humid days I love this stuff
Heather E.
Heather E.
My new favorite product! This product works wonders!! This is wonderful for my hair and gives it a little extra protection when I straighten it.
Shanae T.
Shanae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great!! I have bleached hair and it softens it like no other!!! I love this product!! It makes damaged hair feel alive again
Yahaira g.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Leaves your hair oily???
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I heard this was a good oil to help keep hair nice and healthy , is it true?
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've really been wanting to try this but scared it will make my hair feel gross after a while. Does it leave a buildup of product?
Sara L.
Sara L.
norfolk, VA
I need to find an oil that will keep my hair (thick, coarse) moisturized. Will this product do the trick?