BY CHI #45 in Hair Oil

Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Paraben Free 2 Helps Restore Moisture 3 Helps Create Healthy Hair CHI Argan Oil is a lightweight, quick absorbing blend of Argan and Moringa oil, specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair while adding incredible shine and movement. This unique oil blend also serves as a natural protecting agent against damage from thermal styling and UV rays.

Sharina W.
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil, 3 fl oz more...
I recently purchased and used this oil and I am pleasantly surprised at how lightweight this oil is! I read the reviews but I was still in shock! I brought this on sale on JCP website. I only used a small amount and the oil left my hair with a natural sheen, not too shiny or greasy at all, my hair still had movement. Worth a try if you buy on sale.
courtney c.
Irmo, SC
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil more...
I always put this in my hair before I blow dry it. My hair stylist recommended it to me. It works so well. It also doesn’t make your hands super oily when you apply it! (Huge plus in my book- even feels great on your hands.) I’d buy this over and over again!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I love putting this on my split ends. It really helps keep my hair protected from damage when I’m straightening or curling. it’s a little on the pricey side but ULTA has minis for 99c after their holiday 5 for 10 is done! This is a great little product!
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Love this. The scent is amazing and it’s so silky on the hair. I always rub the remaining product on my elbows and knees too. It’s lightweight but is very moisturizing. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale but I’m so happy with it.
Paige W.
I think this product smells really good and leaves my hair pretty shiny. I don’t think I have seen an outstanding difference in my hair texture or quality but I like to believe that it does something for my semi damaged hair lol
Missy D.
Nashville, TN
Moroccan oil had always been my go to, but this product is much less expensive and I feel like it works similarly for my hair. Only difference I have noticed is that it is not as strongly scented as Moroccan oil
tashza T.
Review for: CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil, 3 fl oz more...
I first tried this at my hair dresser’s studio, and quickly became hooked! It makes my fine hair feel so soft and bouncy, and doesn’t weigh it down at all! Such a good finishing serum after styling your hair!
Libby R.
I️ put a drop of this on my ends after I️ wash my hair and then dry it and it makes my hair so silky and smooth! It’s such a great price for the quality of product you get!
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
Great for adding shine but didn’t notice an improvement in moisture. I would probably buy again because I like to use this after styling my dry hair to make it shine
HELEN V.
This is my favorite oil for my thin, dry hair, and I’ve tried many oils. I’m glad the guy at Ulta recommended it to me.

It’s looks like it weighs my hair down at first, but my hair bounces back after it sits for a minute.

I love how soft my hair is and need to stop touching it at work. It doesn’t feel the same without this CHI oil.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Leaves your hair oily???
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I heard this was a good oil to help keep hair nice and healthy , is it true?
Sara L.
Norfolk, VA
I need to find an oil that will keep my hair (thick, coarse) moisturized. Will this product do the trick?
Skyler K.
I've really been wanting to try this but scared it will make my hair feel gross after a while. Does it leave a buildup of product?