BY CHI #30 in Hair Oil

Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair Paraben Free 2 Helps Restore Moisture 3 Helps Create Healthy Hair CHI Argan Oil is a lightweight, quick absorbing blend of Argan and Moringa oil, specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair while adding incredible shine and movement. This unique oil blend also serves as a natural protecting agent against damage from thermal styling and UV rays.

Missy D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moroccan oil had always been my go to, but this product is much less expensive and I feel like it works similarly for my hair. Only difference I have noticed is that it is not as strongly scented as Moroccan oil
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight and smells good! Unlike other hair oils I've tried, this one left my hair looking smooth but not overly oily. I got this in sample size but may buy it in full size! I would recommend to girls with frizzy/curly/unruly hair lol at least it helps mine!
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It smells amazing all day long, and makes my hair soft and shiny: I purchase mine at my local state store. The packaging is nice and has a really convenient pump to it. I would recommend this to others.
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so luxurios. It's definitely a must in your shower. For any hair really. It's super moisturizing I'm a blond and it helps repair my hair . Doesn't weigh it down at all!
Desha J.
Wyandanch, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil is my go to oil to hydrate my hair! I use the CHI Onyx Euroshine 1" Flat Iron which gets extremely hot, and this product works great after the heat damaged your hair. It leaves my hair dry, split ends and sometimes breakage. But the chi argan oil polishes the dry look but doesn't leave your hair with that greasy look everyone hates. Over time I definitely saw results! Also has a great fresh smelling scent. Really looking forward to try the shampoo and conditioner!!!
Tori H.
Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for the summer time especially. My hair is straight and I don't like to flat iron it every day. When my hair is feeling a little frizzy on the ends I take a dime sized amount rub it all around my hands like lotion and apply it to the ends in mid of my hair I have long hair so that's very helps me out with the humidity. I love this product and I'd buy it every time I go to my local salon
Michaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry, frizzy, and curly hair and this product is a miracle! It brings the nutrients back into my hair that it needs! I use this product every time I get out of the shower and I am for sure satisfied! I would recommend this to others, especially those with the same type of hair as myself!
Cecilia R.
Eureka , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is liquid gold for hair!!! Keeps my hair soft, smooth and so very shiny!!! Has a nice pleasant smell. Comes in a easy to use pump that dispenses the right amount to work through your locks!!! A must for beautiful hair!!!!
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after doing my hair either straight or curly. It smells super good, adds a lot of shine and makes my hair look healthier. Love this and I highly recommend this to everyone it's an amazing product.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your gonna flat iron or curl your hair. You better use this. After all. This was one of the first ones on the market. They know their hair structure and what keeps it healthy. Chi is a reputable brand and for a good reason. They are great. They have amazing hair products.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Leaves your hair oily???
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I heard this was a good oil to help keep hair nice and healthy , is it true?
Sara L.
Norfolk, VA
I need to find an oil that will keep my hair (thick, coarse) moisturized. Will this product do the trick?
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've really been wanting to try this but scared it will make my hair feel gross after a while. Does it leave a buildup of product?