Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by Nat B.Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by Coby S.Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by akia r.

BY CHI

Original CHI Ceramic.1" barrel Push button automatic rotating barrel. Even tension for consistent curls. Rapid ceramic heater with 30 second heat up. Digital temperature display with LCD screen. Heats up to 410 degrees.1 year limited warranty. Comes with a free hairspray ULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller see more...

Katie L.
New Phila, OH
Chi is the only brand I will use. They last a long time. Expensive but you will get about 10 years of use out of it.
Rhonda G.
Kempner
I love my chi curling iron it curls instantly on my hair, so it’s fast and with the rotation it’s even faster. I couldn’t live without this and my chi straightener, ok well I could but I wouldn’t want to.
Ashley❤ N.
This curler works so good and I love it ! It makes your curls look so natural and it makes you feel so good about your hair and that’s always good.And it also leaves your hair smooth and it don’t makes you get tangles I really recommend it !!
Shelby M.
Prophetstown
Love this product! It does the work for you! I am a first time user and I will not go to another product.
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I use the curling iron a lot with customers. It warms up fast and it makes really nice curls. You also don’t need to have it on the highest setting.
Marya G.
I like this product because is really fast get warm really fast your don’t have to wait year to get ready I love it
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
Neat curling wand, I just had a bit of a hard time working with it at first but it is durable and curls fast!
member-b7f88
I love my CHI! With the ARC I dont have to rotate my arm to wrap the hair which is great since I have troubles with my wrist.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
I don't curl my hair that often so I am consequently not that great at it. A friend suggested I try a different brand of rotating curling iron, but when I went to look for that the Chi Arc had a longer barrel and was a little less expensive so I got that instead. I have been really happy with it. It make curling my hair go very quickly. I dont always use the rotation function, but even without using it, it is still a great iron.
Ofir H.
Tallahassee, FL
This wand is super easy to use because it automatically does the job for you. I was definitely satisfied with this product. It heats very well so it doesn’t need to stay on your hair for too long to leave it in a curl.