Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by Nat B.Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by Coby S.Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by akia r.

BY CHI

Original CHI Ceramic.1" barrel Push button automatic rotating barrel. Even tension for consistent curls. Rapid ceramic heater with 30 second heat up. Digital temperature display with LCD screen. Heats up to 410 degrees.1 year limited warranty. Comes with a free hairspray ULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller see more...

ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
I don't curl my hair that often so I am consequently not that great at it. A friend suggested I try a different brand of rotating curling iron, but when I went to look for that the Chi Arc had a longer barrel and was a little less expensive so I got that instead. I have been really happy with it. It make curling my hair go very quickly. I dont always use the rotation function, but even without using it, it is still a great iron.
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
This product is very easy to use! It’s automatic and basically does all the hard work for you! I bought one through my cosmetology school when it was on special. You can control the temperature and which way your curls are going. The hardest thing is learning which way is which on each side of your head!
Nicole S.
United Stated of America
This is my all time favorite curling iron, the small clip helps to not damage hair ends and the automatic rotation helps to give natural looking curls for any look.
Ofir H.
Tallahassee, FL
This wand is super easy to use because it automatically does the job for you. I was definitely satisfied with this product. It heats very well so it doesn’t need to stay on your hair for too long to leave it in a curl.
Makayla C.
Sheffield
I haven’t gotten this one yet but I hope it’s really good I I hope it works very well! it seems to take some work out of curling your hair to make the time shorter which is great
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
AMAZING!!!! My best friend has this curling iron and the first time I used it I fell in love. I have thick curly hair so I never curl my hair because it takes so long. The only time I do is when my hair has been straight and I'm going to wash it soon. That's was the case when I used this iron and it was amazing. I curled all my hair in about 15 minutes and it lasted all night while we went bar hopping. I recommend this to anyone who likes to have curls and wants it done fast.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
If your looking for a bigger curling wand i would always recommend this one. It rotates by itself making your job much easier and less time consuming to wand your hair especially if its long. It is on the expensive side as are almost all CHI products but try looking at stores like TJ Maxx for them bc thats where i found mine for almost half price! If not Ulta often has promotional deals and coupons to help out.
hallie e.
louisville
I love my curling wand, it’s my absolute favorite thing to use. It heats up super quickly and I usually never put it on the highest setting because I don’t want to completely ruin my hair. I bought mine at Ulta. This is more expensive than anything else I’ve mentioned but it’s so worth it.
Autumn R.
Walcott
I've been using this for about 2 years now and I love it. It heats up super fast and has a really long swivel cord which is convenient. I don't use the rotator because I feel like it's not as fast and easy as just wrapping the hair yourself.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love this curler. I have used it 3 days in a row and it's not even mine! My roommate bought it and I fell in love once I used it. It gives great curls that last all day, even with thin hair.