CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #37 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ love my chi’s. I️ was first introduced to this at the hair salon when they first came out. I️ lived I️t so much I️ ordered a straightener then this curling iron. I️t doesn’t fry my hair either. Recommend to try.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
I love that this curling iron perfect tight curls that I need to achieve a lot of vintage style hair styles. I love the temperature control and the fact that it doesn't get gunked up easily with product and etc.
Jacqueline S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You can use this as an automatic curler just use the wand of even use it as an old fashion curling iron. I've tried many curling irons and Wands and this is forever my go to. It heats up super fast and gives you the perfect curl.
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC
I love this curling iron. I cannot get enough of this product because of how easy it is! I have a long thick hair and it only takes me 30 minutes to fully Curl it with this curling iron!! Highly recommend!
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
I did not lol this product at all. My hair is too thin and fine to stay in the rotating barrel. This might work with medium to thick hair but I have only used it twice because it just didn't work for me.
Ashley H.
Mouthcard
I recently just got this but I love it so much. It’s one of my favorite tools. It’s doesn’t take forever to curl my hair anymore. It heats up fast. It is a little expensive but it’s well worth the money!
Chelsea S.
Mission
This is my every day curling iron. It makes curling you hair so easy with the small clamp at the base. I also use this as just a wand to create waves. My favorite iron ever!
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Love this brand for hair care so I had to have this tool as well .. it’s nice and easy to use it .. doesn’t damage your hair while use it .. I use it every other day to get that wavy look on my hair .
Sayli T.
Def a really good option. It's really good quality and it lasts long. It doesn't burn your hair either. Which is a great thing because it doesn't make your hair thin or really heavy with heat I love it
Cameron H.
'This a good wand curler if you want you hair to be curled in short amount of time. When had to curl my hair for a wedding shirt notice it was good . It really was not expensive but it was the normal price for a pair of curlers.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.