CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #37 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this straightner when I have a day full of updos. As a hair dresser I am always trying to find products that make my job a little easier. this curling iron is quick and I dont have to burn my fingers to get the curl right.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I will only buy CHI hot tools! They're incredible! Will never burn your hair and always leave it looking silky and smooth! Worth the extra buck! I've never had a. As experience! I would definitely recommend to others!
Brooke ūüĆĽ.
This hair tool is great. Very innovative. It is self-explainatory as far as using. However, it is very hard to use if you have layers. My hair does not stick in the clamp because of my layers. It only grabs a part of my hair and misses the other pieces. I want to love this, but I barely use it!
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I only own the one curling iron. And it works well enough on my dry processed hair type. However, I do not use this very often because I can get a similar effect with my flat iron. They came together in a set I bought at bed bath and beyond...and as a set I absolutely recommend it to others.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
My mom used to center shop and it was fantastic it works super well all the time and worked on a variety of different hairstyles and types even kinky curls very satisfied with this product go by again
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wow! Such an amazing curler. I have thin, straight hair that does not like to be curled. This curling iron kept my hair curly all day and the curls amazing. It was so easy to use and I would recommend this to anyone with fine hair.
Sarah H.
I don't curl my hair that often so I am consequently not that great at it. A friend suggested I try a different brand of rotating curling iron, but when I went to look for that the Chi Arc had a longer barrel and was a little less expensive so I got that instead. I have been really happy with it. It make curling my hair go very quickly. I dont always use the rotation function, but even without using it, it is still a great iron. It has adjustable heat, heats up very quickly, is well designed so it doesn't burn my counter top or my skin. I have had this for about 3 years and it still works as well as when I first got it. I am very happy with my purchase.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is such a fun curling iron. Has the ability to rotate with the push of a button and basically curl your hair for you. It's super simple to use! It was a little more on the pricy side, but definitely worth it!
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
AMO este producto!!!! Es excelente, con esto se logran ondas perfectas, se puede utilizar de distintas formas. Tiene la rotación automática que facilita el trabajo pero también se puede utilizar manual! Recomendada totalmente
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This curling iron is amazing! I love my CHI hair straightener, so when i needed to buy a curling iron, i immediately bought this one! Im so happy that i did. I have really long and thick hair and this curling iron works great for my hair and the curls last all day!
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.