CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #43 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I'm traveling overseas for 3 weeks and I'm trying to find one with 220V so I can use it on my trip. I purchased this curling iron in the store about a year ago.I went home right away to start playing with it and test it out.Typically my hair does not hold a curl with a normal curling iron - it will fall out after only a few hours and my hair will be limp by the end of the day. The curling iron was strange to use at first with the automatic curl, but it just took me playing with it one time to really get a hang of it.I can get a great bouncy loose curl, a beachy wave, or tighter ringlets.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a giveaway winner and omg!!!!!! I have to say this is amazing.. I always had trouble curling my hair with a regular iron and it never worked. Now i have this and it does the job. It has a temp that would burn your hair lol!! But its so great. It also has a timer for you to keep you from burning you're hair. I love that. :) plus it has a reset button so that the hair release goes back.
Katie H.
Mission, KS
Best curling iron I have ever owned! For someone who has thin, straight hair, curls are the worst things to try to keep in my hair with the maximum hold of 10 minutes. This curling iron has changed everything. Now I can go days with my hair keeping its curl, even with minimal hairspray! With fast heating, automated spiral, and countdown timer, this curling iron is a blessing from above.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Absolutely loved this hair curlers. Curls your hair with out you really trying hard. Lmao easy to use and gets hot very fast. Just done burn yourself using it. Very much recommend for purchasing worth every penny
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
I love this curling iron!! I cannot be without it! It's super easy to curl my hair now and it's much easier on the wrists. It heats up within seconds of turning it on about 10 sec. and your good to go! There is a digital heat setting so you can control how hot you want it. It is pricey but so worth the splurge!!
Jennifer S.
Wand curlers are THE BEST and are super easy to use and make your hair look amazing! I love not having the clamp part because it always use to leave a crease in my hair no matter what! If you haven’t used a wand much, I definitely recommend heat resistant gloves so that you don’t accidentally burn yourself while you are leaning! I definitely think the price is worth it for such an amazing product that will literally last for years!
Cristina T.
I love this curling iron! I used to use the regular curlers that you personally had to curl your hair around, but every since I started using this I am not going back!
This saves me so much time on my beauty routine. Before I took more than an hour to curl all my hair, but now it takes me 30 minutes, sometimes even less!
I highly recommend this curling iron!
Suki L.
Don't get me wrong, I love my ARC. It makes curling my hair a lot easier by making it harder for me to burn myself because I don't have to hold my hair around the curler. My complaint with this product is when I try to reset it, over half of the time, the wand doesn't reset. I can press the button a million times, but I have to play with it and sometimes unplug it to make it reset. But other than that I love it.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
I going to be honest here. This thing will pull out your hair if your not careful. It's a great idea don't get me wrong but it's just not my favorite curling iron at all. I'd much rather use my 20 dollar Walmart curling iron which does a way better job. This curling iron curls my hair but the curls never seems to stay like they do with my other curling iron
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is so easy to use I love that it is free rotating and has a smaller barrel size. I love that I can do my hair quickly and without having to re grip multiple times this saves me from having to mess up my curl pattern to reposition my grip on the handle.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.