CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #43 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Shawna P.
Cambridge , ON
Hello beach waves for days! Easiest product to use ever!!! Love that you’re able to press a button and bam! Winds it up all nicely for you and beeps when it’s done. Flawless waves for days and worth every penny. Highly recommend it!
Maya I.
Milton, ON
This is a very helpful tool! You just have to make sure you understand how to use it and get the hang of it! Its good for beginners who have trouble curling their hair and like to take time with it. But tbe results are amazing.
Rhonia C.
Calgary, AB
My favourite thing about this curling iron is the length of the barrel. I will also use it as just a wand. It’s very easy to use. I have used this curling iron for two years and it’s still going strong.
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Love love love !! Bouncy curls always achieved with this tool ! I am never disappointed with this product ! It gets very hot so always use a heat protector ! A little pricey but not that bad ! Would definitely recommend for anyone who loves a bouncy curl !
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron was a really good curler. I really enjoyed using it, it was easy to use. I was a repeat user for many years. I would suggest using a heat glove when using it and I would most defintitely buy again.
Tori R.
Harriman, TN
I will always recommend CHI styling tools and products. They are affordable, durable, and less damaging than others I have tried. I am a repeat user and will never buy another product from a different brand.
Emily A.
OK, this is the best curling iron in the world. I curl my hair very easily and so fast. The results are amazing, and don't damage my hair. I recommend it.
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
I love this curling wand it gets super hot so you have to be careful but it works great makes perfect curls every time would definitely recommend it
PaigeDroog D.
peterborough
I didn’t like this product very much. Too much going on with the rotation. Can be slightly dangerous. I burnt myself a few times when using it
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.