CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #31 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
This is a really cool item if you like new electronic things. This curler actually curls the hair for you. You just have to press the button and it rotates the hair on the barrel and makes a perfect curl.
It’s $150. A normal hair curler does the same job; and this ones kindoff heavy too. But I think it’s pretty cool; that’s why I bought it. Just to add to my collection. It’s not a product I pick up everyday to do my curls.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
I going to be honest here. This thing will pull out your hair if your not careful. It's a great idea don't get me wrong but it's just not my favorite curling iron at all. I'd much rather use my 20 dollar Walmart curling iron which does a way better job. This curling iron curls my hair but the curls never seems to stay like they do with my other curling iron
Elizabeth G.
I love this iron because I’m lazy. And because it’s just fun to use. I wish it had a bigger flipper, because I tend to take large sections when curl my hair. It’s a little on the pricier side ( I got it on sale on Black Friday.. ) so normally I don’t recommend it unless someone is REALLY in love with it.
Audra S.
I love the rotating curler it is perfect . I was really satisfied with this item I use this multiple of times and never disappointed with it I have very thick hair and works well
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Yes, it’s expensive but CHI does no wrong with this curling wand! I’ve had mine for 4 years now and it still functions like brand new. Not really great for super short hair, but medium-long = good. Various heat settings are also really helpful. Heats up FAST!
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
I have really enjoyed this so far. I also have a beachwaver but can’t say yet if it’s better. I struggle to understand the off and on mechanism and how it works. It is cheaper than the beachwaver so that’s why I tried it. Would recommend.
Karina C.
chicago
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
CHI is hands down the best. Although pricey. Worth it!!! I bought mine a few years back and still good as new. Doesn't damage hair as fast as the cheaply made straighteners and has good products to pair with the curling iron or flat irons
Rhea R.
This is a unique and cool product but just not for me. I don't really have much use for curling irons I've realized so I wasn't blown away. It does get the job down and if you're looking for a quality product this would work.
Rachel K.
Augusta, GA
This curling iron works better then any curling system I have used. I have used it on all hair types and it works wonders on all. I have two different sizes if I want loose curls or tight curls. They are also easy to clean hair spray and other products off of it.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.