CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Billie N.
Westland, MI
It works great but it's not my favorite iron that I've owned. I need a bigger handle "giant hands" But I have it to my bestie and it's her absolute favorite!!
Xitlaly M.
This curling iron is so cool to use. I tried this at my cosmetology school and it was amazing. The auto rotating makes it 10 times easier to finish your hair.
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Very nice gives a really cute quick easy curl. My hair is thick but I’d like little curls, I think the price is very affordable and yes I will purchase again.
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
They have great products give your hair a nice curl only problem is they're kind of expensive. If they would make these more affordable I would definitely buy.
Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
I can't tell you how great this product is without going on and on! Great finished curls that stay in place all day! Great price and lasts forever! 5/5 stars!
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
This iron is a lot like the beach waver, but personally I like the beachwaver better!! But if you love and trust chi brand, then this is the way I would go!
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
Chi products are always the best! I love Wands they are so much easier to work with. Always gets my hair curly which sometimes is tricky. Would recommend.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
I like very much to use this curling iron, it heats very fast, it does not mistreat my hair, I like it very much as it leaves my curls, it is easy to use
Christian W.
Cullman, AL
this takes you back to the days of the hair toys, it is a little strange but it works great!! i don't curl my hair often, by when i do it is with my CHI!
Shanna H.
Malvern, AR
Life saver for hair dressers wrists or anyone who curls their hair daily. Love the consistency of the curls you can achieve from this iron effortlessly!
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1