CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Kathy B.
This curling iron is awesome. I like the ease of it having the automatic rolling portion. It did take me a few times to really get the hang of it. Curls hold great. Would recommend!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Best curls ever. Heats up really fast & cools down really fast. I got mine off ulta's website. I curl my hair about 1-2 times a week & it doesn't overly damage my hair or anything like that. One of the best
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
I love one inch curling wands like this. Chi is a great brand but not the very best. But this curling wand does work wonders especially this size. Leaves my hair with loose beach curls that are easy to make
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Love these curling irons! They are so awesome and my hair always looks exactly how I want. They're pretty pricey. I only have one cause of that. I believe I got mine online.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
lol be this iron. It works so awesome. Makes my hair super curly and beautiful! Lasts for hours. I use it once a week. I'm very satisfied with my purchase! I would definitely buy it again! I would recommend it!
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
This wand curlier is also great.. I recently just bought it after seeing reviews about it and I was shocked to how long my curls lasted
Alexis L.
Monett, MO
My curls don’t usually stay in but with this wand it finally does. Ilthe curls will last all night
Gives you nice curls and its really simple to use! I got it online at sallys website!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
It does seem a little pricey, but If you're in the market for something like his, then it's worth it. I bought mine from Ulta and probably wouldn't buy it again. not because it doesn't work well - but because it isn't any more convenient than a regular iron or wand.
Dulce F.
I absolutely love this curling iron. My curls stay all day and they always look amazing. I am always getting compliments on my hair thanks to this curling iron.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1