CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #32 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Madison M.
Spring, TX
After trying about three other high end curling irons, this was the best. I have really fine hair and it's really hard for my curls to stay. This curling iron is amazing. It doesn't grab my hair and rip it out like the other brands I tried. Highly recommended.
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
This product is nice but not fabulous. My hair tends to get caught in it a lot and can be frustrating to use if you have super thick hair. Also the spinning part always throws me off. Besides that , good iron
Gisselle E.
I like this curling iron because it heats up really fast. Sometimes I don't use the rotating part because its give my hair a ringlet like curl which I'm not always trying to get . It can get pretty hot though.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I LOVE my Chi curling iron! Love it! Always works, always keeps my hair curled and produces beautiful, consistent curls. Definetly worth the money and worth switching if you use another brand.
Val C.
Had a great experience having my hair done with this fabulous curling iron. It gives your hair soft loose curls that look natural and it was quite easy and quick. Mom on-the-go must have !
Fabiola M.
This is a pretty nice curling iron. Not as good as Beachwaver but still pretty good. Heats up pretty fast! Cools down pretty fast too (for all the ladies with kids too) and made it easy to style!
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
This is nice. I like the automatic rotating aspect. It makes it a lot easier to use. I used it once on my curly hair, but my friends with straight hair love how this turns out on their hair
Cail F.
Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler I have never personally used this product before but I heard it was quite difficult to use until you get used to the rotating barrel so if you are a patient person, this product might be perfect for you!
Taylor H.
I really enjoy CHI products! They are very high quality and last very long. The only reason I would give it 4/5 stars is that it's sooo expensive. Worth the quality but holy crap
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
My aunt has this curler. I used it on my weave for my sister's graduation just to give myself a wavy look and they turned out great. It's not affordable for me as a college student or I would've bought it already but it's worth it.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.