CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #37 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
I love CHI products they always do what they’re designed for whether it is a straightener to a curling iron. I definitely trust in there products and it is one of my favorite brands!
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This works very well to curl my hair I use for tight curls but also loose waves. It doesn't hold for the whole day unless I use a lot of hairspray but that might but be how my hair is.
Alex V.
Love love love this product. It curls my hair amazingly. It is worth the money. I have straight hair and it curls my hair perfectly. I use this all the time and will forever use it, yes would deff buy it again
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
We used these in cosmo school. They work pretty good but I do think for the price it should be like somehow amazing..like you’d expect it to be amazing...but it just works ya know
Devon H.
Powhatan Pt, OH
This iron does everything it says it does and curled my hair very nicely. I have fine, thin hair so I didn't need to turn the heat up too high. It does seem a little pricey, but If you're in the market for something like his, then it's worth it. I bought mine from Ulta and probably wouldn't buy it again. not because it doesn't work well - but because it isn't any more convenient than a regular iron or wand. If I had long hair, it would probably be better, but my medium length hair doesn't take that much time to curl as it is.
heather c.
Got this as a gift for my Mom. I used it when at her house and much perfer it over my Nume. It's nice to have the option of using it as a wand or like a regular curling iron.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I just bought this product and I love it. It's rotating iron makes it so easy to curl my hair and so much quicker. My curls have been beautiful. You can change direction to give more volume to curls. It beeps while you are curling to let you know when the curl is set. It is very easy to use. It was 149.00 dollars but I got it on sale at Ulta and used a coupon and bonus points. It came down to about 117.00
Dayna S.
Works beautiful to achieve beautiful curls. I use this wand a couple times a week. Super high heat settings but never has damaged my hair. Left with silky smooth curls.
Brooke A.
Love chi! I have regretted every second with another brand trying to save money but always come back! It is more on the expensive side but it is well worth every penny!
Jasmine H.
This is the only heat brands I have used . Chi never disappoints me and this curling iron gives this brand extra brownie points for me especially with my 4c type hair
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.