CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #36 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Karlie R.
Benton, AR
I LOVE this curling iron!! It was my first actual curling iron that’s not a wand, lol. It creates these gorgeous voluminous curls that look straight out of a salon, or loose beachy waves depending on your desired effect. It has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it’s so easy and fast! I found it difficult to not burn or crimp the ends of my hair, but as you get quicker that happens less. This curling iron will beep when it’s time to let go of the curl so you don’t have to think about that or count seconds which is really convenient! I would definitely recommend it!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
This hair tool is great for those with experience handling hot tools. The packaging itself is very pretty in red and golden accents...it is a chi brand so it has high quality ceramic. The swivel and rotating wand is convienant for curling long hair or rolling the ends straight up vertical or horizontal. Saves on all the wrist rotation. It gets very very hot and does have a digital screen with temperature display. I would definitely reccomend this to someone who has used a curling or straightening iron before, esp a hair dresser. I would not reccomend this one to someone who has zero experience with hot tools as they may burn themselves. The non spring /swivel chi iron is a better bet for Them.
Katie H.
Mission, KS
Best curling iron I have ever owned! For someone who has thin, straight hair, curls are the worst things to try to keep in my hair with the maximum hold of 10 minutes. This curling iron has changed everything. Now I can go days with my hair keeping its curl, even with minimal hairspray! With fast heating, automated spiral, and countdown timer, this curling iron is a blessing from above.
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
This cutler worked pretty well. It’s got nice and hot quick and easily! It seemed like a pretty generic wand. Didn’t hate it but it’s not the best I’ve ever used. I have EXTREMELY thick hair so it’s hard to find something that curls it—and this does! I would say it takes me a little longer than with my high end hair wand.
Karina C.
chicago
Ashley D.
Beckley , WV
My sisters I’ll admit but that doesn’t stop me from using it. I love how fast the CHI warms up, how gentle it is with my hair. I barely have any split ends thanks to the chi heat protector in the pump bottle. It’s amazing and smells great!
Shayna L.
The best curling iron! I always use it when I need to do my hair formal for events. I don’t use the automatic rotation too much. Highly recommend. I love this thing! Has a great little timer to prevent you from burning your hair!!!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I actually have this in a 1 1/4 inch barrel. The automatic curling iron itself is a huge time-saver. You just clamp your hair in and press a button! It has a toner built in that alerts you when you’ve left it long enough - it uses the lowest time grime to keep from damaging hair. It’s very user friendly and makes the prettiest curls! Because I have a bigger barrel size, my curls usually only hold for 2 days or so. If I had the 1 inch, I imagine they would hold much longer!
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
I use this curling iron as a wand. The curling feature is a nice add on for when I’m busy, but I use the one inch iron. It’s a great product and has many drivers to heat settings to help with different hair types
Alexis J.
Love this curling iron! It holds my curls all day long and works fast for crazy mornings! Highly recommend to everyone, not matter what your hair type! Really great product! 100% worth the price! Love it!!!
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.