CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron

BY CHI #6 in Curling Irons

Who Doesn't Want Fabulous Curls At The Push Of A Button? Automatic Rotating Barrel 1 Inch Ceramic Barrel Quick 30 Second Heat Up Digital Temperature Control Lcd Display Screen Left And Right Push Button Direction With The New Chi Arc, You Can Have Just That!&Nbsp; This Curling Iron Features An Automatic Rotating Barrel That Alleviates Wrist Discomfort And Creates Even Curls Every Time.&Nbsp; A Convenient Lcd Digital Temperature Display Makes Adjusting Your Preferred Heat Settings Easier Than Ever And Helps To Minimize Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Spin Your Style With The New Chi Arc. Made In China

CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon*
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
This hair tool is great for those with experience handling hot tools. The packaging itself is very pretty in red and golden accents...it is a chi brand so it has high quality ceramic. The swivel and rotating wand is convienant for curling long hair or rolling the ends straight up vertical or horizontal. Saves on all the wrist rotation. It gets very very hot and does have a digital screen with temperature display. I would definitely reccomend this to someone who has used a curling or straightening iron before, esp a hair dresser. I would not reccomend this one to someone who has zero experience with hot tools as they may burn themselves. The non spring /swivel chi iron is a better bet for Them.
Elizabeth G.
I love this iron because I’m lazy. And because it’s just fun to use. I wish it had a bigger flipper, because I tend to take large sections when curl my hair. It’s a little on the pricier side ( I got it on sale on Black Friday.. ) so normally I don’t recommend it unless someone is REALLY in love with it.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I'm traveling overseas for 3 weeks and I'm trying to find one with 220V so I can use it on my trip. I purchased this curling iron in the store about a year ago.I went home right away to start playing with it and test it out.Typically my hair does not hold a curl with a normal curling iron - it will fall out after only a few hours and my hair will be limp by the end of the day. The curling iron was strange to use at first with the automatic curl, but it just took me playing with it one time to really get a hang of it.I can get a great bouncy loose curl, a beachy wave, or tighter ringlets.
Brooke 🌻.
This hair tool is great. Very innovative. It is self-explainatory as far as using. However, it is very hard to use if you have layers. My hair does not stick in the clamp because of my layers. It only grabs a part of my hair and misses the other pieces. I want to love this, but I barely use it!
Ashley D.
Beaver , WV
My sisters I’ll admit but that doesn’t stop me from using it. I love how fast the CHI warms up, how gentle it is with my hair. I barely have any split ends thanks to the chi heat protector in the pump bottle. It’s amazing and smells great!
Shayna L.
The best curling iron! I always use it when I need to do my hair formal for events. I don’t use the automatic rotation too much. Highly recommend. I love this thing! Has a great little timer to prevent you from burning your hair!!!
Jennifer S.
Wand curlers are THE BEST and are super easy to use and make your hair look amazing! I love not having the clamp part because it always use to leave a crease in my hair no matter what! If you haven’t used a wand much, I definitely recommend heat resistant gloves so that you don’t accidentally burn yourself while you are leaning! I definitely think the price is worth it for such an amazing product that will literally last for years!
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
I would like this curler! I have a chi straightener already so this would be perefect for me! How great does this curler iron work? How long did it last you? [product:chi-arc-automatic-rotating-curler-1"-curling-iron]
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Absolutely loved this hair curlers. Curls your hair with out you really trying hard. Lmao easy to use and gets hot very fast. Just done burn yourself using it. Very much recommend for purchasing worth every penny
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Don't get me wrong, I love my ARC. It makes curling my hair a lot easier by making it harder for me to burn myself because I don't have to hold my hair around the curler. My complaint with this product is when I try to reset it, over half of the time, the wand doesn't reset. I can press the button a million times, but I have to play with it and sometimes unplug it to make it reset. But other than that I love it.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Do you like to curl your hair and if so what kind of curler do you recommend?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Opinions on this? I'm trying to decide between this the beach waver , and the t3 rotating curling iron. Anyone use any of the above?
S. W.
Is this as good as the Beachwaver?
S. W.
Does Ulta still carry this? I saw it there a few months ago, but didn't see it when I was there last week.